Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jalandhar City to Vadodara train seat availability & fare

Fri, June 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express
12484


JUC


BRC
20:57
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express
12926


JUC


BRC
22:56
M T W T F S S
GNWL11/WL8
49%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
GNWL34/WL22
51%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
GNWL74/WL59
35%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
GNWL107/WL69
36%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Golden Temple Mail
12904


JUC


BRC
24:15
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
PQWL79/WL59
19%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
PQWL181/WL135
8%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Jalandhar City to Vadodara train time table

Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express (12484) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 20 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 1362 kms. Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 24 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1421 kms. Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 22 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 1362 kms.

Jalandhar City to Vadodara train Seat Availability

In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL79/WL59 in Third AC (3A) with 19% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL181/WL135 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL74/WL59 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL107/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalandhar City to Vadodara train Fare

Fare for trains from Jalandhar City to Vadodara is Rs 3855 in First AC (1A), Rs 330 in None (GN), Rs 1555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2250 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1975 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL).

Jalandhar City to Vadodara Golden Temple Mail 12904

Jalandhar City to Vadodara Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Jalandhar City to Vadodara train fare is Rs.3940 in First AC, Rs.1590 in Third AC, Rs.2300 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL79/WL59 in Third AC (3A) with 19% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL181/WL135 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalandhar City to Vadodara Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express 12926

Jalandhar City to Vadodara Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Jalandhar City to Vadodara train fare is Rs.3855 in First AC, Rs.330 in None, Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train. In Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL74/WL59 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL107/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalandhar City to Vadodara Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express 12484

Jalandhar City to Vadodara Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express (12484) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Jalandhar City to Vadodara train fare is Rs.330 in None, Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train.

Jalandhar City to Vadodara train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jalandhar City to Vadodara is Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express (12484) which travels a distance of 1362 kms in just 20 hrs 57 mints. The slowest train from Jalandhar City to Vadodara is Golden Temple Mail (12904) which travels a distance of 1421 kms in 24 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Jalandhar City to Vadodara is Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Jalandhar City to Vadodara is Golden Temple Mail (12904) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of over 23 mints.

About Vadodara

Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.