close
swap_horiz
close

Jalandhar City to Mumbai trains

12484
Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express
JUC ()
Jalandhar City
27 hr 40 min
BSR ()
Vasai Road
SL
₹ 675
12926
Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express
JUC ()
Jalandhar City
29 hr 25 min
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
SL
₹ 680
11058
Pathankot) Express
JUC ()
Jalandhar City
41 hr 55 min
CSTM ()
Mumbai Cst
SL
₹ 710
12904
Golden Temple Mail
JUC ()
Jalandhar City
30 hr 27 min
MMCT ()
Mumbai Central
SL
₹ 700
info

Jalandhar City to Mumbai train time table

Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at taking a total of 29 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1744 kms. Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at taking a total of 30 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 1814 kms. Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express (12484) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Vasai Road station (BSR) at taking a total of 27 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1708 kms.
info

Jalandhar City to Mumbai train Seat Availability

In Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926), seat availability status is GNWL72/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL120/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL85/WL63 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL150/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jalandhar City to Mumbai train Fare

Fare for trains from Jalandhar City to Mumbai is Rs 4520 in First AC (1A), Rs 385 in None (GN), Rs 1785 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2205 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 865 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Jalandhar City to Mumbai Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express 12926

Jalandhar City to Mumbai Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at . Jalandhar City to Mumbai train fare is Rs.4520 in First AC, Rs.385 in None, Rs.1805 in Third AC, Rs.2625 in Second AC and Rs.680 in Sleeper for this train. In Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926), seat availability status is GNWL72/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL120/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jalandhar City to Mumbai Golden Temple Mail 12904

Jalandhar City to Mumbai Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at . Jalandhar City to Mumbai train fare is Rs.4655 in First AC, Rs.1855 in Third AC, Rs.2705 in Second AC and Rs.700 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL85/WL63 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL150/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jalandhar City to Mumbai Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express 12484

Jalandhar City to Mumbai Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express (12484) departs from Jalandhar City station (JUC) at and arrives Vasai Road station (BSR) at . Jalandhar City to Mumbai train fare is Rs.385 in None, Rs.1785 in Third AC, Rs.2600 in Second AC and Rs.675 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Jalandhar City to Mumbai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jalandhar City to Mumbai is Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express (12484) which travels a distance of 1708 kms in just 27 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Jalandhar City to Mumbai is Pathankot) Express (11058) which travels a distance of 1966 kms in 41 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Jalandhar City to Mumbai is Pathankot) Express (11058) which reaches Mumbai Cst with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jalandhar City to Mumbai is Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926) which reaches Mumbai Bandra Terminus with an average delay of over 5 mints.
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.