Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra trains

Wed, November 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
HEMKUNT EXP
14609


JRC


SVDK
06:15
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL2/WL2
50%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL5/WL2
41%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL13/WL10
59%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Uttar Sampark Kranti
12445


JRC


SVDK
06:05
M T W T F S S
PQWL4/WL4
77%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL19/WL15
56%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL60/WL44
30%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL191/WL127
27%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
JAMMU MAIL
14033


JRC


SVDK
07:55
M T W T F S S
PQWL11/WL3
81%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL30/WL16
73%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL55/WL35
65%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL139/WL81
52%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
ANVT SVDK SPL
04401


JRC


SVDK
06:22
- T - - - S -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
GCT SVDK EXP
14611


JRC


SVDK
05:57
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
JBP SVDK EXP
11449


JRC


SVDK
07:05
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
ANDAMAN EXPRESS
16031


JRC


SVDK
07:05
- T - - F S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
HIMSAGAR EXP
16317


JRC


SVDK
07:05
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
NAVYUG EXP
16687


JRC


SVDK
07:05
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
TEN JAMMU EXP
16787


JRC


SVDK
07:05
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
KOTA SVDK EXP
19803


JRC


SVDK
07:05
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
KYQ SVDK EXPRESS
15655


JRC


SVDK
06:10
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
SWARAJ EXPRESS
12471


JRC


SVDK
06:20
M T - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
SARVODAYA EXP
12473


JRC


SVDK
06:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
HAPA SVDK EXP
12475


JRC


SVDK
06:20
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
JAM SVDK EXP
12477


JRC


SVDK
06:20
- - W - - - -
--
RLWL8/WL8
71%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL13/WL9
58%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL68/WL46
51%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
MALWA EXPRESS
12919


JRC


SVDK
06:20
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL9/WL8
86%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL28/WL24
80%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL103
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
KLK SVDK EXPRESS
14503


JRC


SVDK
06:00
- T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
SHRI SHAKTI EXP
22461


JRC


SVDK
05:58
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL1
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL15/WL13
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL55/WL44
77%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra train time table

JAM SVDK EXP (12477) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 6 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 290 kms. MALWA EXPRESS (12919) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 6 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 290 kms. KLK SVDK EXPRESS (14503) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 6 hrs to cover the distance of 290 kms. HEMKUNT EXP (14609) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 6 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 290 kms. SHRI SHAKTI EXP (22461) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 5 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 290 kms.

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra train Seat Availability

In JAM SVDK EXP (12477), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL68/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In MALWA EXPRESS (12919), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In HEMKUNT EXP (14609), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL13/WL10 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In SHRI SHAKTI EXP (22461), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL55/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra train Fare

Fare for trains from Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra - Uttar Sampark Kranti (12445).

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra Uttar Sampark Kranti (12445) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In Uttar Sampark Kranti (12445), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL60/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL191/WL127 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra HEMKUNT EXP 14609

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra HEMKUNT EXP (14609) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train. In HEMKUNT EXP (14609), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL13/WL10 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra KLK SVDK EXPRESS 14503

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra KLK SVDK EXPRESS (14503) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train.

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra SHRI SHAKTI EXP 22461

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra SHRI SHAKTI EXP (22461) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC and Rs.745 in Second AC for this train. In SHRI SHAKTI EXP (22461), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL55/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra JAM SVDK EXP 12477

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra JAM SVDK EXP (12477) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In JAM SVDK EXP (12477), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL68/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra MALWA EXPRESS 12919

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra MALWA EXPRESS (12919) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In MALWA EXPRESS (12919), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra is GCT SVDK EXP (14611) which travels a distance of 290 kms in just 5 hrs 57 mints. The slowest train from Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra is JAMMU MAIL (14033) which travels a distance of 290 kms in 7 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra is SARVODAYA EXP (12473) which reaches Vaishno Devi Katra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jalandhar Cant to Vaishno Devi Katra is KYQ SVDK EXPRESS (15655) which reaches Vaishno Devi Katra with an average delay of over 2 hrs 15 mints.

About Vaishno Devi Katra

Vaishno Devi is located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu region). Vaishno Devi temple is one of the most popular religious spot in India. More than 10 million pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi every year. The temple is located on a 2800 ft high Trikuta Mountain. To go to Vaishno Devi, you first go to Jammu (a major railway head in North India). From Jammu, travel by road to Katra - 50 km. Katra serves as the base camp for pilgrims who visit Vaishno Devi. At Katra, one has to register for the Yatra. Around Katra, there are many caves where Devis (Goddesses) and Devatas (Gods) of Hindu mythology prefer to stay. Also one can visit Shiv Khori Gufa - some 4 hours drive on dusty and rough road. The cave is more than 150 mts long and there is a Svayambhu Lingum, which constantly baths in a milky lime fluid dripping from the ceiling. The route from Jammu to Shiv Khori is full of beautiful and picturesque mountains, waterfalls and lakes. Nearest airport from Vaishno Devi is in Jammu, just 34 km away. Vaishno Devi Katra has 1 railway station - Vaishno Devi Katra (SVDK).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.