Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Jalandhar Cant to Surat - Golden Temple Mail Covid 19 Special (02904) and Paschim (Deluxe) Covid 19 SF Special (02926).
Jalandhar Cant to Surat Golden Temple Mail Covid 19 Special (02904) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . This train has 30 stoppages. Jalandhar Cant to Surat covid fare is Rs.4230 in First AC, Rs.1735 in Third AC, Rs.400 in Second Seater, Rs.2490 in Second AC and Rs.665 in Sleeper for this train.
Jalandhar Cant to Surat Paschim (Deluxe) Covid 19 SF Special (02926) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . This train has 30 stoppages. Jalandhar Cant to Surat covid fare is Rs.4135 in First AC, Rs.1700 in Third AC, Rs.390 in Second Seater, Rs.2440 in Second AC and Rs.650 in Sleeper for this train. In Paschim (Deluxe) Covid 19 SF Special (02926), seat availability status is GNWL46/WL38 in Second Seater (2S) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.