Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Jalandhar Cant to New Jalpaiguri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jalandhar Cant to New Jalpaiguri is Rs 405 in None (GN), Rs 1830 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 885 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jalandhar Cant to New Jalpaiguri is Lohit Express (15652) which travels a distance of 1726 kms in just 35 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Jalandhar Cant to New Jalpaiguri is Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Kamakhya Express (15656) which travels a distance of 1844 kms in 41 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Jalandhar Cant to New Jalpaiguri is Lohit Express (15652) which reaches New Jalpaiguri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jalandhar Cant to New Jalpaiguri is Lohit Express (15652) which reaches New Jalpaiguri with an average delay of over 0 minute.
New Jalpaiguri is the gateway for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the Northeast States, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train is the main attraction of this station. New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. Nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. Jalpaiguri is renowned for its endless vistas of tea plantations and paddy fields. The area boasts of refreshing environment and great natural beauty. Bounded by Bhutan in north and Bangladesh towards south, Jalpaiguri is located in the middle of vast fertile plains and is transversed by innumerable rivers and gushing streams which flow down from Himalayas. The city is located in the vicinity of River Teesta and its tributaries Karala, Dharala and Panga. New Jalpaiguri has 2 railway stations - New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Siliguri Jn (SGUJ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.