Navyug Express Slip (16688) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Madurai Jn station (MDU) at taking a total of 63 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 3186 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Jalandhar Cant to Madurai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jalandhar Cant to Madurai is Rs 530 in None (GN), Rs 3590 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 910 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 4115 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1110 in Sleeper (SL).
Jalandhar Cant to Madurai Navyug Express Slip (16688) departs from Jalandhar Cant station (JRC) at and arrives Madurai Jn station (MDU) at . Jalandhar Cant to Madurai train fare is Rs.530 in None, Rs.3590 in Second AC and Rs.910 in Sleeper for this train.
Madurai is a culturally rich city in Tamil Nadu. Some people also say that Madurai is the soul of Tamil Nadu. It is the second largest city by population in this state. It is situated on the banks of river Vaigai. Popular monuments in Madurai are Meenakshi Amman temple, Alagarkoil Temple and Shrine, Gandhi museum, Tirumalai Nayak palace, Koodal Azhagar Temple, Pazhamudir Solai, Kazimar Big Mosque and Kutladampatti Falls. Recently IT companies have also started up opening their offices in Madurai. Madurai is the headquarters of TamilNadu State Transport Corporation. It is one of the seven circles of the Tamil Nadu State Highway network. Madurai Jn is an important railway station connecting Madurai with major cities and towns across India. Madurai has an airport too although the flights connectivity is limited. Madurai has 1 railway station - Madurai Jn (MDU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.