Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Jalandhar Cant to Dahod can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jalandhar Cant to Dahod is Rs 3585 in First AC (1A), Rs 2100 in Second AC (2A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 305 in None (GN) and Rs 1455 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A), Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1865 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Jalandhar Cant to Dahod is Jammu Tawi Bandra Terminus Special Fare AC SF Special (09022) which travels a distance of 1211 kms in just 18 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Jalandhar Cant to Dahod is Golden Temple Mail (12904) which travels a distance of 1270 kms in 21 hrs 44 mints. The most punctual train from Jalandhar Cant to Dahod is Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Hapa (Sarvodaya) SF Express (12476) which reaches Dahod with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jalandhar Cant to Dahod is Swaraj Express (12472) which reaches Dahod with an average delay of over 18 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.