Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Jakhal Jn to Allahabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jakhal Jn to Allahabad is Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1505 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jakhal Jn to Allahabad is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which travels a distance of 848 kms in just 20 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Jakhal Jn to Allahabad is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which travels a distance of 848 kms in 20 hrs 31 mints. The most punctual train from Jakhal Jn to Allahabad is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Prayagraj Allahabad Junction with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jakhal Jn to Allahabad is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Prayagraj Allahabad Junction with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Prayagraj Allahabad Junction (PRYJ), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.