Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Jakhal Jn to Mughalsarai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jakhal Jn to Mughalsarai is Rs 1320 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1700 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 630 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jakhal Jn to Mughalsarai is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which travels a distance of 1001 kms in just 23 hrs 24 mints. The slowest train from Jakhal Jn to Mughalsarai is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which travels a distance of 1001 kms in 23 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Jakhal Jn to Mughalsarai is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jakhal Jn to Mughalsarai is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. Its station has recently been renamed to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya was found dead in mysterious circumstances near the Mughalsarai station in February 1968 which is why his name is chosen. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn (DDU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.