Punjab Mail (12138) departs from Jakhal Jn station (JHL) at and arrives Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at taking a total of 15 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 902 kms. This train has 25 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Jakhal Jn to Bhopal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jakhal Jn to Bhopal is Rs 3030 in First AC (1A), Rs 255 in None (GN), Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL).
Jakhal Jn to Bhopal Punjab Mail (12138) departs from Jakhal Jn station (JHL) at and arrives Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at . This train has 25 stoppages. Jakhal Jn to Bhopal train fare is Rs.3030 in First AC, Rs.1270 in Third AC, Rs.1800 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jakhal Jn to Bhopal is Amritsar Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express (12422) which travels a distance of 903 kms in just 14 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Jakhal Jn to Bhopal is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 902 kms in 17 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Jakhal Jn to Bhopal is Punjab Mail (12138) which reaches Bhopal Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jakhal Jn to Bhopal is Punjab Mail (12138) which reaches Bhopal Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.