No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Jais to Misrauli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jais to Misrauli is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Jais to Misrauli is Bareilly Prayag Ghat Express (14308) which travels a distance of 38 kms in just 48 mints. The slowest train from Jais to Misrauli is Lucknow Pratapgarh Passenger (UnReserved) (54294) which travels a distance of 37 kms in 1 hrs 1 mints. The most punctual train from Jais to Misrauli is Lucknow Varanasi Passenger (Via Pratapgarh) (UnReserved) (54256) which reaches Misrauli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jais to Misrauli is Lucknow Prayag Ghat Passenger (UnReserved) (54254) which reaches Misrauli with an average delay of over 3 hrs 3 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.