Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn train seat availability & fare

Sun, May 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Bilaspur Express
18244


JP


UJN
09:55
- - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bikaner Bilaspur Express
18246


JP


UJN
09:55
- T - - - - S
--
RLWL19/WL14
56%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
RLWL59/WL50
56%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
--
--
Ranthambhore SF Express
12466


JP


UJN
09:30
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
RLWL43/WL33
55%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL35/WL28
76%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL65/WL54
73%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Jaipur Hyderabad Special Fare Special
02732


JP


UJN
11:30
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Hyderabad Weekly Express
17019


JP


UJN
11:30
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Hyderabad SF Express (via Ajmer)
12719


JP


UJN
11:10
- - W - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Nagpur Weekly Express
11204


JP


UJN
15:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Bhopal Express
19711


JP


UJN
13:20
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL9/WL6
56%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL17/WL15
44%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL49/WL30
44%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
--
AVAILABLE 55
100%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Jaipur Chennai Central SF Express
12968


JP


UJN
08:15
- - - - F - S
GNWL4/WL3
45%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL46/WL30
66%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL119/WL61
65%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL364/WL173
13%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
--
--
Jaipur Coimbatore SF Express
12970


JP


UJN
08:15
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Mysuru SF Express
12976


JP


UJN
08:15
M - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jodhpur Puri Superfast Express
20814


JP


UJN
08:15
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Indore SF Express
12974


JP


UJN
08:05
- - - - F - S
GNWL4/WL3
83%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL34/WL19
70%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
GNWL71/WL27
73%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL139/WL80
63%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
--
--
Jaipur Secunderabad Express
19713


JP


UJN
08:10
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express
16863


JP


UJN
08:50
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Anuvrat AC SF Express
22632


JP


UJN
08:45
- - - - - - S
RLWL8/WL3
77%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL52/WL19
59%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL123/WL67
37%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
--
--
--
Bikaner Secunderabad SpecialFare Special
07038


JP


UJN
09:45
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn train time table

Jaipur Coimbatore SF Express (12970) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 521 kms. Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 521 kms. Jaipur Mysuru SF Express (12976) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 521 kms. Jaipur Bhopal Express (19711) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 13 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 607 kms. Jaipur Secunderabad Express (19713) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 521 kms.

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn train Seat Availability

In Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL71/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL139/WL80 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Jaipur Bhopal Express (19711), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL17/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL49/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 55 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Jaipur to Ujjain Jn is Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 710 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2000 in First AC (1A), Rs 1195 in Second AC (2A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 835 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 900 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A).

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Mysuru SF Express 12976

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Mysuru SF Express (12976) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Jaipur to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.2080 in First AC, Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train.

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Indore SF Express 12974

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Jaipur to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.2080 in First AC, Rs.175 in None, Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL71/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL139/WL80 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Bhopal Express 19711

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Bhopal Express (19711) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Jaipur to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.335 in Sleeper, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.190 in Second Seater for this train. In Jaipur Bhopal Express (19711), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL17/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL49/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 55 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Secunderabad Express 19713

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Secunderabad Express (19713) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Jaipur to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.2000 in First AC, Rs.835 in Third AC, Rs.1195 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train.

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Coimbatore SF Express 12970

Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Coimbatore SF Express (12970) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Jaipur to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.2080 in First AC, Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train.

About Jaipur

Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is the 10th most populous city in the country. Jaipur is called the Pink City because of the fact that the major structures and buildings of Jaipur are made from the specific pink color stones that embellishes the whole city with the signature pink color. Jaipur is the true representative of the traditions and culture of Indians. It is cultural lively city that has the combination of the true blend of traditional and modern colors. The Rajasthani music is still traditional and is rich in the flavor of Sufism. These folk music suits the needs and the moods of every person at every time. The people of Jaipur are the courteous hosts that meet and greet their guests with their majestic courtesy. They have been proved to be the best host even since the times of royal kings. They are famous for their true affection and compassion. The women of the Rajasthan and especially from the tribes of the Jaipur wear the traditional vibrant colored Ghagra and Choli that are the long skirts with the short blouses. These Ghagra and Choli represent the rich typical tradition of Rajasthan. There are many attractions in Jaipur for tourists like Birla mandir, Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Digamber Jain temple of Sanghiji and JalMahal. Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. The place homes a small village with a mix of activities like Camel riding, Maze, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Rajasthani dances and a typical Rajasthani dinner. About transport Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the centre. The airport operates for only domestic services. Jaipur has 1 railway station - Jaipur (JP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.