Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Jaipur to Ujjain Jn - Jaipur Indore SF Special (09774) and Jodhpur Puri Weekly SF Special (02094).
Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jaipur Indore SF Special (09774) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . This train has 5 stoppages.
Jaipur to Ujjain Jn Jodhpur Puri Weekly SF Special (02094) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . This train has 5 stoppages. In Jodhpur Puri Weekly SF Special (02094), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL69/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL85/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL37/WL24 in Second Seater (2S) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.