close
swap_horiz
close

Jaipur to Pataudi Road trains

02915
Ashram Special
JP ( )
Jaipur
04 hr 05 min
PTRD ( )
Pataudi Road
05013
Ranikhet Special
JP ( )
Jaipur
04 hr 03 min
PTRD ( )
Pataudi Road
09457
Mandore Superfast Special
JP ( )
Jaipur
03 hr 38 min
PTRD ( )
Pataudi Road
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
09031
Yoga Special
JP ( )
Jaipur
04 hr 23 min
PTRD ( )
Pataudi Road
04312
Ala Hazrat Special (Via Mahesana)
JP ( )
Jaipur
04 hr 13 min
PTRD ( )
Pataudi Road
04322
Ala Hazrat Special (Via Bhildi)
JP ( )
Jaipur
04 hr 13 min
PTRD ( )
Pataudi Road
04645
Jaisalmer Jammu Tawi Special
JP ( )
Jaipur
04 hr 38 min
PTRD ( )
Pataudi Road
04661
Barmer Jammu Tawi Special
JP ( )
Jaipur
04 hr 38 min
PTRD ( )
Pataudi Road
04022
Sainik Special
JP ( )
Jaipur
07 hr 55 min
PTRD ( )
Pataudi Road
info

Jaipur to Pataudi Road train time table

Mandore Superfast Express (12462) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Pataudi Road station (PTRD) at taking a total of 4 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 247 kms. This train has 5 stoppages. Runicha Express (14660) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Pataudi Road station (PTRD) at taking a total of 4 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 246 kms. This train has 13 stoppages.
info

Jaipur to Pataudi Road train Seat Availability

Train seat availability for all 18 trains that run from Jaipur to Pataudi Road can be found in above table.
info

Jaipur to Pataudi Road train Fare

Fare for trains from Jaipur to Pataudi Road is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
info

Jaipur to Pataudi Road covid19 lockdown special trains

Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Jaipur to Pataudi Road - Mandore Superfast Special (09457).

Jaipur to Pataudi Road Mandore Superfast Special (09457) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Pataudi Road station (PTRD) at . This train has 5 stoppages. In Mandore Superfast Special (09457), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 5 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL1 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL46/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL58/WL51 in Second Seater (2S) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Jaipur to Pataudi Road Mandore Superfast Express 12462

Jaipur to Pataudi Road Mandore Superfast Express (12462) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Pataudi Road station (PTRD) at . This train has 5 stoppages. Jaipur to Pataudi Road train fare is Rs.1255 in First AC, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Jaipur to Pataudi Road Runicha Express 14660

Jaipur to Pataudi Road Runicha Express (14660) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Pataudi Road station (PTRD) at . This train has 13 stoppages. Jaipur to Pataudi Road train fare is Rs.110 in Second Seater, Rs.1175 in First AC, Rs.710 in Second AC, Rs.185 in Sleeper, Rs.95 in None and Rs.505 in Third AC for this train.
info

Jaipur to Pataudi Road train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jaipur to Pataudi Road is Mandore Superfast Special (09457) which travels a distance of 247 kms in just 3 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Jaipur to Pataudi Road is Sainik Express (14022) which travels a distance of 345 kms in 9 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Jaipur to Pataudi Road is Sainik Express (14022) which reaches Pataudi Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jaipur to Pataudi Road is Sainik Express (14022) which reaches Pataudi Road with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Jaipur

Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is the 10th most populous city in the country. Jaipur is called the Pink City because of the fact that the major structures and buildings of Jaipur are made from the specific pink color stones that embellishes the whole city with the signature pink color. Jaipur is the true representative of the traditions and culture of Indians. It is cultural lively city that has the combination of the true blend of traditional and modern colors. The Rajasthani music is still traditional and is rich in the flavor of Sufism. These folk music suits the needs and the moods of every person at every time. The people of Jaipur are the courteous hosts that meet and greet their guests with their majestic courtesy. They have been proved to be the best host even since the times of royal kings. They are famous for their true affection and compassion. The women of the Rajasthan and especially from the tribes of the Jaipur wear the traditional vibrant colored Ghagra and Choli that are the long skirts with the short blouses. These Ghagra and Choli represent the rich typical tradition of Rajasthan. There are many attractions in Jaipur for tourists like Birla mandir, Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Digamber Jain temple of Sanghiji and JalMahal. Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. The place homes a small village with a mix of activities like Camel riding, Maze, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Rajasthani dances and a typical Rajasthani dinner. About transport Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the centre. The airport operates for only domestic services. Jaipur has 1 railway station - Jaipur (JP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.