Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jaipur to Mumbai train seat availability & fare

Tue, May 29
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Jaipur Bandra Terminus SpecialFare SF Special
09723


JP


BDTS
20:25
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Aravali Express
19708


JP


BDTS
21:55
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL41/WL18
56%
Trends
checked 13 min ago
GNWL72/WL30
59%
Trends
checked 13 min ago
GNWL185/WL86
37%
Trends
checked 13 min ago
REGRET/GNWL1
0%
Trends
checked 13 min ago
Jaipur Pune SF Express
12940


JP


KYN
19:57
- T - - - S -
GNWL11/WL6
85%
Trends
checked 51 min ago
GNWL58/WL34
23%
Trends
checked 51 min ago
GNWL157/WL63
17%
Trends
checked 51 min ago
GNWL277/WL133
9%
Trends
checked 51 min ago
--
Ajmer Bandra Terminus Special Fare Special
09621


JP


BDTS
19:30
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Marusagar SF Express
12978


JP


BSR
17:45
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Jaipur Bandra Terminus Weekly SF Express
22934


JP


BDTS
18:50
- T - - - - -
--
GNWL27/WL18
45%
Trends
checked 51 min ago
GNWL61/WL30
49%
Trends
checked 51 min ago
GNWL121/WL43
53%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
Jaipur Mumbai Central (Gangaur) SF Express
12956


JP


MMCT
17:40
M T W T F S S
GNWL4/WL4
74%
Trends
checked 50 min ago
GNWL44/WL27
40%
Trends
checked 50 min ago
GNWL121/WL53
55%
Trends
checked 50 min ago
GNWL228/WL103
45%
Trends
checked 50 min ago
--
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express
12215


JP


BDTS
17:50
M T - T - S -
--
--
RLWL172/WL101
17%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
--
Jaipur Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express
12240


JP


MMCT
16:30
- T - T - - -
GNWL3/WL1
89%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL33/WL9
81%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL64/WL21
79%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
--
Jaipur Mumbai Bandra Terminus SF Express
12980


JP


BDTS
17:55
M - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express
82654


JP


BSR
18:30
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question

Jaipur to Mumbai train time table

Jaipur Mumbai Central (Gangaur) SF Express (12956) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at taking a total of 17 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1160 kms. Jaipur Mumbai Bandra Terminus SF Express (12980) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at taking a total of 17 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1149 kms. Aravali Express (19708) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at taking a total of 21 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1107 kms. Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at taking a total of 17 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1129 kms.

Jaipur to Mumbai train Seat Availability

In Jaipur Mumbai Central (Gangaur) SF Express (12956), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL44/WL27 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL121/WL54 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL228/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Aravali Express (19708), seat availability status is GNWL40/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL68/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL180/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215), seat availability status is RLWL172/WL101 in Third AC (3A) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Mumbai train Fare

Fare for trains from Jaipur to Mumbai is Rs 290 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3410 in First AC (1A), Rs 1950 in Second AC (2A), Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 290 in None (GN) and Rs 915 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A), Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1230 in Third AC (3A).

Jaipur to Mumbai train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Jaipur to Mumbai - Jaipur Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express (12240).

Jaipur to Mumbai Jaipur Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express (12240) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at . Jaipur to Mumbai duronto fare is Rs.4260 in First AC, Rs.2635 in Third AC and Rs.3675 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Jaipur Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express (12240), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL33/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL64/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Mumbai Jaipur Duronto is the fastest train connecting Mumbai - the entertainment capital of India to Jaipur - the pink city of India. Not very old train, this duronto started its operations from April 03, 2011. Apart from the commercial halts at Vadodara, Ratlam and Sawai Madhopur, this Duronto also has a technical stoppage at Kota. Jaipur is the capital and largest city of Rajasthan and boasts of solar powered railway station.

Jaipur to Mumbai train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Jaipur to Mumbai - Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215).

Jaipur to Mumbai Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at . Jaipur to Mumbai garib-rath fare is Rs.915 in Third AC for this train. In Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215), seat availability status is RLWL172/WL101 in Third AC (3A) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Mumbai train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Jaipur to Mumbai - Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express (82654).

Jaipur to Mumbai Jaipur Yesvantpur Suvidha Express (82654) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Vasai Road station (BSR) at .

Jaipur to Mumbai Jaipur Mumbai Central (Gangaur) SF Express 12956

Jaipur to Mumbai Jaipur Mumbai Central (Gangaur) SF Express (12956) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at . Jaipur to Mumbai train fare is Rs.3495 in First AC, Rs.300 in None, Rs.1420 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train. In Jaipur Mumbai Central (Gangaur) SF Express (12956), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL44/WL27 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL121/WL54 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL228/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Mumbai Aravali Express 19708

Jaipur to Mumbai Aravali Express (19708) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at . Jaipur to Mumbai train fare is Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.495 in Sleeper, Rs.1950 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Second Seater for this train. In Aravali Express (19708), seat availability status is GNWL40/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL68/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL180/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Mumbai Jaipur Mumbai Bandra Terminus SF Express 12980

Jaipur to Mumbai Jaipur Mumbai Bandra Terminus SF Express (12980) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at . Jaipur to Mumbai train fare is Rs.3450 in First AC, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train.

About Jaipur

Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is the 10th most populous city in the country. Jaipur is called the Pink City because of the fact that the major structures and buildings of Jaipur are made from the specific pink color stones that embellishes the whole city with the signature pink color. Jaipur is the true representative of the traditions and culture of Indians. It is cultural lively city that has the combination of the true blend of traditional and modern colors. The Rajasthani music is still traditional and is rich in the flavor of Sufism. These folk music suits the needs and the moods of every person at every time. The people of Jaipur are the courteous hosts that meet and greet their guests with their majestic courtesy. They have been proved to be the best host even since the times of royal kings. They are famous for their true affection and compassion. The women of the Rajasthan and especially from the tribes of the Jaipur wear the traditional vibrant colored Ghagra and Choli that are the long skirts with the short blouses. These Ghagra and Choli represent the rich typical tradition of Rajasthan. There are many attractions in Jaipur for tourists like Birla mandir, Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Digamber Jain temple of Sanghiji and JalMahal. Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. The place homes a small village with a mix of activities like Camel riding, Maze, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Rajasthani dances and a typical Rajasthani dinner. About transport Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the centre. The airport operates for only domestic services. Jaipur has 1 railway station - Jaipur (JP).

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.