close
swap_horiz
close

Jaipur to Jaisalmer trains

15014
Ranikhet Express
JP ()
Jaipur
12 hr 15 min
JSM ()
Jaisalmer
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 360
2S
₹ 210
25014
Corbett Park Link Express
JP ()
Jaipur
12 hr 15 min
JSM ()
Jaisalmer
3A
₹ 980
SL
₹ 360
12468
Leelan SF Express
JP ()
Jaipur
12 hr 35 min
JSM ()
Jaisalmer
SL
₹ 395
2S
₹ 230
14659
Malani Express
JP ()
Jaipur
12 hr 00 min
JSM ()
Jaisalmer
3A
₹ 915
SL
₹ 335
info

Jaipur to Jaisalmer train time table

Leelan SF Express (12468) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Jaisalmer station (JSM) at taking a total of 12 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 698 kms. Malani Express (14659) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Jaisalmer station (JSM) at taking a total of 12 hrs to cover the distance of 609 kms. Ranikhet Express (15014) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Jaisalmer station (JSM) at taking a total of 12 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 671 kms.
info

Jaipur to Jaisalmer train Seat Availability

In Leelan SF Express (12468), seat availability status is GNWL68/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL18/WL9 in Sleeper (SL) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 54 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Malani Express (14659), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL29/WL23 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranikhet Express (15014), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL12 in Sleeper (SL) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jaipur to Jaisalmer train Fare

Fare for trains from Jaipur to Jaisalmer is Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2205 in First AC (1A), Rs 1310 in Second AC (2A), Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 195 in None (GN) and Rs 915 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1730 in Second AC (2A), Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1230 in Third AC (3A).
info

Jaipur to Jaisalmer Malani Express 14659

Jaipur to Jaisalmer Malani Express (14659) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Jaisalmer station (JSM) at . Jaipur to Jaisalmer train fare is Rs.2205 in First AC, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.1310 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Malani Express (14659), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 30% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL29/WL23 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jaipur to Jaisalmer Leelan SF Express 12468

Jaipur to Jaisalmer Leelan SF Express (12468) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Jaisalmer station (JSM) at . Jaipur to Jaisalmer train fare is Rs.215 in None, Rs.1050 in Third AC, Rs.395 in Sleeper and Rs.230 in Second Seater for this train. In Leelan SF Express (12468), seat availability status is GNWL68/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL18/WL9 in Sleeper (SL) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 54 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
info

Jaipur to Jaisalmer Ranikhet Express 15014

Jaipur to Jaisalmer Ranikhet Express (15014) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Jaisalmer station (JSM) at . Jaipur to Jaisalmer train fare is Rs.2385 in First AC, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.360 in Sleeper, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Second Seater for this train. In Ranikhet Express (15014), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL12 in Sleeper (SL) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jaipur to Jaisalmer train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jaipur to Jaisalmer is Malani Express (14659) which travels a distance of 609 kms in just 12 hrs. The slowest train from Jaipur to Jaisalmer is Leelan SF Express (12468) which travels a distance of 698 kms in 12 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Jaipur to Jaisalmer is Leelan SF Express (12468) which reaches Jaisalmer with an average delay of just 10 mints. The most delayed train from Jaipur to Jaisalmer is Malani Express (14659) which reaches Jaisalmer with an average delay of over 43 mints.
info

About Jaipur

Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is the 10th most populous city in the country. Jaipur is called the Pink City because of the fact that the major structures and buildings of Jaipur are made from the specific pink color stones that embellishes the whole city with the signature pink color. Jaipur is the true representative of the traditions and culture of Indians. It is cultural lively city that has the combination of the true blend of traditional and modern colors. The Rajasthani music is still traditional and is rich in the flavor of Sufism. These folk music suits the needs and the moods of every person at every time. The people of Jaipur are the courteous hosts that meet and greet their guests with their majestic courtesy. They have been proved to be the best host even since the times of royal kings. They are famous for their true affection and compassion. The women of the Rajasthan and especially from the tribes of the Jaipur wear the traditional vibrant colored Ghagra and Choli that are the long skirts with the short blouses. These Ghagra and Choli represent the rich typical tradition of Rajasthan. There are many attractions in Jaipur for tourists like Birla mandir, Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Digamber Jain temple of Sanghiji and JalMahal. Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. The place homes a small village with a mix of activities like Camel riding, Maze, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Rajasthani dances and a typical Rajasthani dinner. About transport Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the centre. The airport operates for only domestic services. Jaipur has 1 railway station - Jaipur (JP).
info

About Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer is a popular tourist destination located in Rajasthan. It is a sparsely populated city in the heart of the Thar desert. Jaisalmer is also known as the golden city of India because of yellow sand and sandstone. Famous tourist attractions in Jaisalmer are Jaisalmer fort (also called Sonar Qila), Government Museum, Nathmal ji ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, Mandir Palace, Gadisar Lake and Tanot mata temple. It is also known for amazing sand dunes. Desert Festival of Jaisalmer is the most awaited and famous cultural event that takes place during February. Camel races and turban tying competitions are organized in this festival. This is the best time to visit Jaisalmer to witness performing arts like Kalbelia dances and folk songs and music. The closest airport to Jaisalmer is Jodhpur which is 284km away. Jaisalmer has also got rail and road connectivity. Popular local cuisines are Ker Sanghri, dal bati, Kadi Pakoda and Murg-e-subz. Jaisalmer has 1 railway station - Jaisalmer (JSM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
41 views
  
1 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
213 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
102 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
598 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
497 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
412 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
340 views
  
1 reply
When will the charting be done for Rameswaram bhubaneswar express?
18495 Charting time please.
edit Answer
154 views
  
0 reply
Query- Unable to check the seat availability of train no. 12312 on Trainman and IRCTC
12312 train no seats shown
edit Answer
233 views
  
0 reply
What is meaning of concession for Public Examing, who can be eligible for this
Concession for Public Examing
edit Answer
159 views
  
0 reply
What is the running status of train 12484?
[ My query is about train 12484 ] don’t runing status show her
edit Answer
207 views
  
1 reply