Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jaipur to Indore trains

Sun, February 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Ranthambhore SF Express
12466


JP


INDB
11:25
M T W T F S S
--
--
RLWL26/WL9
91%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL72/WL44
61%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL16/WL15
89%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL77/WL55
87%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
Jaipur Indore Link Express (via Ajmer)
19711


JP


INDB
16:10
M T W T F S S
--
--
GNWL12/WL3
88%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL19/WL8
89%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
--
--
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Indore Bi Weekly Special Fare Special
09302


JP


INDB
12:15
M - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Indore SF Express
12974


JP


INDB
10:05
- - - - F - S
GNWL7/WL3
90%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL30/WL5
89%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL44/WL10
89%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL165/WL63
79%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
--
--

Jaipur to Indore train time table

Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Indore station (INDB) at taking a total of 10 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 600 kms. Jaipur Indore Link Express (via Ajmer) (19711) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Indore station (INDB) at taking a total of 16 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 686 kms. Ranthambhore SF Express (12466) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Indore station (INDB) at taking a total of 11 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 600 kms.

Jaipur to Indore train Seat Availability

In Jaipur Indore Link Express (via Ajmer) (19711), seat availability status is GNWL38/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL54/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranthambhore SF Express (12466), seat availability status is RLWL55/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL19 in Chair Car (CC) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL65/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL102/WL77 in Second Seater (2S) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Indore train Fare

Fare for trains from Jaipur to Indore is Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 770 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2255 in First AC (1A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A), Rs 360 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 950 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 970 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A), Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1265 in Third AC (3A).

Jaipur to Indore Jaipur Indore SF Express 12974

Jaipur to Indore Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Indore station (INDB) at . Jaipur to Indore train fare is Rs.2255 in First AC, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.

Jaipur to Indore Jaipur Indore Link Express (via Ajmer) 19711

Jaipur to Indore Jaipur Indore Link Express (via Ajmer) (19711) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Indore station (INDB) at . Jaipur to Indore train fare is Rs.990 in Third AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train. In Jaipur Indore Link Express (via Ajmer) (19711), seat availability status is GNWL38/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL54/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Indore Ranthambhore SF Express 12466

Jaipur to Indore Ranthambhore SF Express (12466) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Indore station (INDB) at . Jaipur to Indore train fare is Rs.770 in Chair Car, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.205 in Second Seater and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train. In Ranthambhore SF Express (12466), seat availability status is RLWL55/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL19 in Chair Car (CC) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL65/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL102/WL77 in Second Seater (2S) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Indore train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jaipur to Indore is Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974) which travels a distance of 600 kms in just 10 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Jaipur to Indore is Jaipur Indore Link Express (via Ajmer) (19711) which travels a distance of 686 kms in 16 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Jaipur to Indore is Jaipur Indore SF Express (12974) which reaches Indore with an average delay of just 59 mints. The most delayed train from Jaipur to Indore is Ranthambhore SF Express (12466) which reaches Indore with an average delay of over 15 mints.

About Jaipur

Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is the 10th most populous city in the country. Jaipur is called the Pink City because of the fact that the major structures and buildings of Jaipur are made from the specific pink color stones that embellishes the whole city with the signature pink color. Jaipur is the true representative of the traditions and culture of Indians. It is cultural lively city that has the combination of the true blend of traditional and modern colors. The Rajasthani music is still traditional and is rich in the flavor of Sufism. These folk music suits the needs and the moods of every person at every time. The people of Jaipur are the courteous hosts that meet and greet their guests with their majestic courtesy. They have been proved to be the best host even since the times of royal kings. They are famous for their true affection and compassion. The women of the Rajasthan and especially from the tribes of the Jaipur wear the traditional vibrant colored Ghagra and Choli that are the long skirts with the short blouses. These Ghagra and Choli represent the rich typical tradition of Rajasthan. There are many attractions in Jaipur for tourists like Birla mandir, Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Digamber Jain temple of Sanghiji and JalMahal. Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. The place homes a small village with a mix of activities like Camel riding, Maze, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Rajasthani dances and a typical Rajasthani dinner. About transport Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the centre. The airport operates for only domestic services. Jaipur has 1 railway station - Jaipur (JP).

About Indore

Indore, selected as the cleanest city in India in 2017, is a city in Madhya Pradesh. It is known as commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. Indore, the city of foodies, offers variety of chats and the wide range of street foods that is enough for a mouthgasm for anyone. Sarafa Bazar which opens at 9pm is a must visit place. Some unique but tasty food items served here are Garadu, Khopra Pattice, Batla Kachori, Bhutte ki kees and the best of north-indian sweets such as malpua, moong daal halwa, rabri, kulfi, kesariya doodh and gulab jamun. Indore is also known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore's 19th-century Holkar dynasty. East is the Indo-Gothic Gandhi Hall and clock tower. The Jain temple Kanch Mandir has a mirrored mosaic interior. Indore is served by Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, about 8 km from the city. It is the busiest airport in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh and also serves as a hub for international cargo. The Indore Junction is an A-1 grade railway station with a revenue of more than Rs. 50 crore. The City Railway Division comes under Ratlam Division of the Western Railways.The Central Museum is filled with medieval Hindu and Jain sculptures. Chokhi Dhani, a re-creation of a Rajasthani village, offers traditional food, plus activities like camel rides and puppet shows. Farther southwest is Patal Pani, a waterfall that roars down from a huge height. Indore has 1 railway station - Indore (INDB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.