Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jaipur to Gurgaon train seat availability & fare

Wed, August 15
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A EC 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A EC 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Mandore SuperFast Express
12462


JP


GGN
04:42
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 10
100%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
AVAILABLE 10
100%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
AVAILABLE 21
100%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
AVAILABLE 185
100%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
--
Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express
12957


JP


GGN
03:26
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Uttaranchal Express
19565


JP


GGN
05:21
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Rajkot Delhi Sarai Rohilla Weekly Express
19579


JP


GGN
05:21
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhavnagar Delhi Sarai Rohilla Link Express
59272


JP


GGN
05:21
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ashram SF Express
12915


JP


GGN
04:26
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Malani Express
14660


JP


GGN
05:02
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
87%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
RLWL2/WL2
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL2/WL1
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL13/WL7
89%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Malani Express Slip
14662


JP


GGN
05:02
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaipur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Double Decker Express
12985


JP


GGN
03:36
M T W T F S S
--
AVAILABLE 3
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
--
AVAILABLE 774
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express
12216


JP


GGN
04:06
M - W T - S -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Jaipur Delhi Cantt. Special Fare SF Special
09725


JP


GGN
04:38
- T - T F - -
--
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore Delhi Sarai Rohilla Special Fare Special
09301


JP


GGN
04:18
M - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad)
14312


JP


GGN
04:37
- T W - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ala Hazrat Express (via Bhildi)
14322


JP


GGN
04:37
M - - T - S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Varanasi Weekly Express
19407


JP


GGN
04:26
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Udaipur City New Jalpaiguri Weekly Express
19601


JP


GGN
04:26
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ajmer Kishanganj Garib Nawaz Express
15716


JP


GGN
05:18
M T - T - - -
Availability
Trends
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Porbandar Delhi Sarai Rohilla Express
19263


JP


GGN
05:18
- - W - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Porbandar Muzaffarpur Express
19269


JP


GGN
05:18
- - - - F S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ranikhet Express
15013


JP


GGN
05:00
M T W T F S S
RLWL2/WL2
93%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
RLWL14/WL11
92%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL41/WL30
87%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL64/WL55
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Pooja SF Express
12413


JP


GGN
04:31
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL1
90%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
RLWL18/WL12
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL70/WL48
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL119/WL86
70%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
RLWL37/WL33
30%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Daurai (Ajmer) New Delhi Shatabdi Express
12016


JP


GGN
03:48
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL18/WL6
91%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
--
--
--
RLWL71/WL47
94%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
--
Ahmedabad Sultanpur Express
19403


JP


GGN
04:31
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Yoga Express
19031


JP


GGN
04:46
M T W T F S S
RLWL4/WL4
55%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
RLWL19/WL13
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL42/WL30
39%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL122/WL100
36%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Jaipur to Gurgaon train time table

Jaipur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Double Decker Express (12985) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at taking a total of 3 hrs 36 mints to cover the distance of 277 kms. Daurai (Ajmer) New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12016) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at taking a total of 3 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 277 kms. Pooja SF Express (12413) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at taking a total of 4 hrs 31 mints to cover the distance of 277 kms. Mandore SuperFast Express (12462) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at taking a total of 4 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 277 kms. Ranikhet Express (15013) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at taking a total of 5 hrs to cover the distance of 277 kms.

Jaipur to Gurgaon train Seat Availability

In Jaipur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Double Decker Express (12985), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 3 in Executive Class (EC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 774 in Chair Car (CC) for tomorrow. In Daurai (Ajmer) New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12016), seat availability status is RLWL18/WL6 in Executive Class (EC) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL71/WL47 in Chair Car (CC) with 94% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pooja SF Express (12413), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL70/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL119/WL86 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL37/WL33 in Second Seater (2S) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranikhet Express (15013), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL41/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL64/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Gurgaon train Fare

Fare for trains from Jaipur to Gurgaon is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 920 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1315 in Executive Class (EC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 190 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 415 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 920 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1735 in Executive Class (EC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).

Jaipur to Gurgaon train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Jaipur to Gurgaon - Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12957).

Jaipur to Gurgaon Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12957) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at . Jaipur to Gurgaon rajdhani fare is Rs.1425 in First AC, Rs.885 in Third AC and Rs.1225 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Swarna jayanti Rajdhani is the second shortest rajdhani train after Jammu Tawi Rajdhani, having 8 stops between New Delhi and Ahmedabad, largest city and former capital of Gujarat. It was the last Rajdhani train of the 20th century having introduced in the year 1997. Since it was launched in 50th Year of India's Independence, it was named Swarn Jayanti meaning Golden Jubilee.

Jaipur to Gurgaon train Shatabdi

Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Jaipur to Gurgaon - Daurai (Ajmer) New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12016).

Jaipur to Gurgaon Daurai (Ajmer) New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12016) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at . Jaipur to Gurgaon shatabdi fare is Rs.920 in Chair Car and Rs.1315 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. In Daurai (Ajmer) New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12016), seat availability status is RLWL18/WL6 in Executive Class (EC) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL71/WL47 in Chair Car (CC) with 94% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Although Ajmer Shatabdi is not the fastest train between these two pair of stations but is definitely a best choice in terms of facilities and comfort it offers. This is a long Shatabdi train having 8 stops in between. It takes a maximum halt of 5 mins at pink city Jaipur station.

Jaipur to Gurgaon train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Jaipur to Gurgaon - Mumbai Bandra (T.) Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express (12216).

Jaipur to Gurgaon Mumbai Bandra (T.) Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express (12216) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at . Jaipur to Gurgaon garib-rath fare is Rs.415 in Third AC for this train.

Jaipur to Gurgaon train Double Decker

Double decker express, as the name suggests, are 2 storeyed trains that can accommodate more number of passengers compared to other express or mail trains. These trains ply between important cities which are just a few hundred kilometres apart. These are fully AC coaches and have only seating facilities with Chair Car (CC) class. There is a ladder to climb up the upper deck of coach. These trains do not offer catering facilities. Double-decker Trains are usually painted in vibrant yellow and red color while some other express trains also have double decker non ac coaches. 1 double-decker train runs from Jaipur to Gurgaon - Jaipur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Double Decker Express (12985).

Jaipur to Gurgaon Jaipur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Double Decker Express (12985) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at . In Jaipur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Double Decker Express (12985), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 3 in Executive Class (EC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 774 in Chair Car (CC) for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Gurgaon Mandore SuperFast Express 12462

Jaipur to Gurgaon Mandore SuperFast Express (12462) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at . Jaipur to Gurgaon train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train.

Jaipur to Gurgaon Pooja SF Express 12413

Jaipur to Gurgaon Pooja SF Express (12413) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at . Jaipur to Gurgaon train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.220 in Sleeper, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.125 in Second Seater for this train. In Pooja SF Express (12413), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL70/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL119/WL86 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL37/WL33 in Second Seater (2S) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Gurgaon Ranikhet Express 15013

Jaipur to Gurgaon Ranikhet Express (15013) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Gurgaon station (GGN) at . Jaipur to Gurgaon train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.190 in Sleeper, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.110 in Second Seater for this train. In Ranikhet Express (15013), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL41/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL64/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Gurgaon train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jaipur to Gurgaon is Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12957) which travels a distance of 277 kms in just 3 hrs 26 mints. The slowest train from Jaipur to Gurgaon is Uttaranchal Express (19565) which travels a distance of 277 kms in 5 hrs 21 mints. The most punctual train from Jaipur to Gurgaon is Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12957) which reaches Gurgaon with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Jaipur to Gurgaon is Ala Hazrat Express (via Bhildi) (14322) which reaches Gurgaon with an average delay of over 5 hrs 30 mints.

About Jaipur

Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is the 10th most populous city in the country. Jaipur is called the Pink City because of the fact that the major structures and buildings of Jaipur are made from the specific pink color stones that embellishes the whole city with the signature pink color. Jaipur is the true representative of the traditions and culture of Indians. It is cultural lively city that has the combination of the true blend of traditional and modern colors. The Rajasthani music is still traditional and is rich in the flavor of Sufism. These folk music suits the needs and the moods of every person at every time. The people of Jaipur are the courteous hosts that meet and greet their guests with their majestic courtesy. They have been proved to be the best host even since the times of royal kings. They are famous for their true affection and compassion. The women of the Rajasthan and especially from the tribes of the Jaipur wear the traditional vibrant colored Ghagra and Choli that are the long skirts with the short blouses. These Ghagra and Choli represent the rich typical tradition of Rajasthan. There are many attractions in Jaipur for tourists like Birla mandir, Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Digamber Jain temple of Sanghiji and JalMahal. Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. The place homes a small village with a mix of activities like Camel riding, Maze, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Rajasthani dances and a typical Rajasthani dinner. About transport Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the centre. The airport operates for only domestic services. Jaipur has 1 railway station - Jaipur (JP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.