Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Jaipur to Baran - Dayodaya SF Special (02282).
Jaipur to Baran Dayodaya SF Special (02282) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Baran station (BAZ) at . This train has 7 stoppages. Jaipur to Baran duronto fare is Rs.1580 in First AC, Rs.695 in Third AC, Rs.955 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train which includes meal charges also. In Dayodaya SF Special (02282), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL13 in Sleeper (SL) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in Second Seater (2S) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.