Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jaipur to Ahmedabad trains

Wed, February 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express
12958


JP


ADI
09:10
M T W T F S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 89
100%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
--
--
Gorakhpur Ahmedabad Express
19410


JP


ADI
12:10
M - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Agra Fort Ahmedabad SF Express
12547


JP


ADI
11:20
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL8/WL6
52%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL19/WL11
54%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL93/WL70
41%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
--
Yoga Express
19032


JP


ADI
12:45
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
82%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL4/WL3
89%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL13/WL13
84%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL55/WL31
81%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
--
Jaipur Ahmedabad Passenger
54806


JP


ADI
22:10
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Availability
Trends
Aravali Express
19708


JP


ADI
13:20
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL30/WL13
84%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL72/WL29
79%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL232/WL113
41%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
REGRET/GNWL1
0%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Sultanpur Ahmedabad Express
19404


JP


ADI
12:10
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Varanasi Ahmedabad (Weekly) Express
19408


JP


ADI
12:10
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Ahmedabad Express
19416


JP


ADI
12:10
- - W - - - -
--
RLWL15/WL9
89%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL13/WL6
89%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL39/WL37
85%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
--
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Porbandar Express
19264


JP


ADI
12:45
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Lucknow Ahmedabad Weekly Express
19402


JP


ADI
12:30
- - W - - - -
--
RLWL4/WL2
80%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL19/WL8
68%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL16/WL7
70%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
--
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express
12215


JP


ADI
10:50
M T - T - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad)
14311


JP


ADI
12:45
- T - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Muzaffarpur Porbandar Express
19270


JP


ADI
12:45
M T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Ashram Express
12916


JP


ADI
11:05
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL2
77%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL19/WL14
69%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL38/WL18
43%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL125/WL87
17%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
--
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Ahmedabad SpecialFare AC SF Special
09414


JP


ADI
10:00
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Muzaffarpur Ahmedabad JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15269


JP


ADI
12:10
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
--
--

Jaipur to Ahmedabad train time table

Aravali Express (19708) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 13 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 626 kms. Ashram Express (12916) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 11 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 626 kms. Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 9 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 627 kms. Yoga Express (19032) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 12 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 649 kms. Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14311) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 12 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 626 kms.

Jaipur to Ahmedabad train Seat Availability

In Aravali Express (19708), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL49/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL156/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL39/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL96/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL19/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL43/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 84% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14311), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL56/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Ahmedabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Jaipur to Ahmedabad is Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2310 in First AC (1A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A), Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 675 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 990 in Third AC (3A).

Jaipur to Ahmedabad train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Jaipur to Ahmedabad - Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958).

Jaipur to Ahmedabad Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Jaipur to Ahmedabad rajdhani fare is Rs.2770 in First AC, Rs.1630 in Third AC and Rs.2405 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL19/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Swarna jayanti Rajdhani is the second shortest rajdhani train after Jammu Tawi Rajdhani, having 8 stops between New Delhi and Ahmedabad, largest city and former capital of Gujarat. It was the last Rajdhani train of the 20th century having introduced in the year 1997. Since it was launched in 50th Year of India's Independence, it was named Swarn Jayanti meaning Golden Jubilee.

Jaipur to Ahmedabad train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Jaipur to Ahmedabad - Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215).

Jaipur to Ahmedabad Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Jaipur to Ahmedabad garib-rath fare is Rs.675 in Third AC for this train. In Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215), seat availability status is RLWL140/WL81 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Ahmedabad Ashram Express 12916

Jaipur to Ahmedabad Ashram Express (12916) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Jaipur to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.2335 in First AC, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1390 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train. In Ashram Express (12916), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL39/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL96/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Ahmedabad Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) 14311

Jaipur to Ahmedabad Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14311) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Jaipur to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.930 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14311), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL56/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Ahmedabad Aravali Express 19708

Jaipur to Ahmedabad Aravali Express (19708) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Jaipur to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.930 in Third AC, Rs.195 in Second Seater, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Aravali Express (19708), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL49/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL156/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Ahmedabad Yoga Express 19032

Jaipur to Ahmedabad Yoga Express (19032) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Jaipur to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.2310 in First AC, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL43/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 84% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jaipur to Ahmedabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jaipur to Ahmedabad is Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) which travels a distance of 627 kms in just 9 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Jaipur to Ahmedabad is Jaipur Ahmedabad Passenger (54806) which travels a distance of 644 kms in 22 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Jaipur to Ahmedabad is Gorakhpur Ahmedabad Express (19410) which reaches Ahmedabad Jn with an average delay of just 59 mints. The most delayed train from Jaipur to Ahmedabad is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14311) which reaches Ahmedabad Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 6 mints.

About Jaipur

Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is the 10th most populous city in the country. Jaipur is called the Pink City because of the fact that the major structures and buildings of Jaipur are made from the specific pink color stones that embellishes the whole city with the signature pink color. Jaipur is the true representative of the traditions and culture of Indians. It is cultural lively city that has the combination of the true blend of traditional and modern colors. The Rajasthani music is still traditional and is rich in the flavor of Sufism. These folk music suits the needs and the moods of every person at every time. The people of Jaipur are the courteous hosts that meet and greet their guests with their majestic courtesy. They have been proved to be the best host even since the times of royal kings. They are famous for their true affection and compassion. The women of the Rajasthan and especially from the tribes of the Jaipur wear the traditional vibrant colored Ghagra and Choli that are the long skirts with the short blouses. These Ghagra and Choli represent the rich typical tradition of Rajasthan. There are many attractions in Jaipur for tourists like Birla mandir, Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Digamber Jain temple of Sanghiji and JalMahal. Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. The place homes a small village with a mix of activities like Camel riding, Maze, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Rajasthani dances and a typical Rajasthani dinner. About transport Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the centre. The airport operates for only domestic services. Jaipur has 1 railway station - Jaipur (JP).

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.