Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Jaipur to Agra - Jodhpur Howrah Covid 19 SF Special (02308) and Bikaner Howrah Link Covid 19 SF Special (03112).
Jaipur to Agra Jodhpur Howrah Covid 19 SF Special (02308) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Agra Fort station (AF) at . This train has 3 stoppages. Jaipur to Agra covid fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.125 in Second Seater, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Jodhpur Howrah Covid 19 SF Special (02308), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL64/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL9/WL5 in Second Seater (2S) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
Jaipur to Agra Bikaner Howrah Link Covid 19 SF Special (03112) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Agra Fort station (AF) at . This train has 3 stoppages.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.