close
swap_horiz
close

Jaipur to Abu Road trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12958
Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express
JP ()
Jaipur
05 hr 33 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
19410
Gorakhpur Ahmedabad Express
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 23 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
12547
Agra Cantt. Ahmedabad SF Express
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 03 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 290
22547
Gwalior Ahmedabad SF Express
JP ()
Jaipur
06 hr 55 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 290
19032
Yoga Express
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 15 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
54806
Jaipur Ahmedabad Passenger
JP ()
Jaipur
12 hr 30 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
SL
₹ 170
19708
Amrapur Aravali Express
JP ()
Jaipur
08 hr 00 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
2S
₹ 155
19404
Sultanpur Ahmedabad Express
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 00 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
19408
Varanasi Ahmedabad (Weekly) Express
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 00 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
19416
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Ahmedabad Express
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 00 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
19264
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Porbandar Express
JP ()
Jaipur
08 hr 28 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
19402
Lucknow Ahmedabad Weekly Express
JP ()
Jaipur
08 hr 28 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
12215
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express
JP ()
Jaipur
06 hr 50 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 515
19574
Jaipur Okha (Weekly) Express
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 50 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
14311
Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad)
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 43 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
14321
Ala Hazrat Express (via Bhildi)
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 43 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
19270
Muzaffarpur Porbandar Express
JP ()
Jaipur
08 hr 05 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
19580
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajkot Weekly Express
JP ()
Jaipur
08 hr 05 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
19566
Uttaranchal Express
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 15 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 260
12916
Ashram Express
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 15 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 290
09414
Delhi Sarai Rohilla Ahmedabad SpecialFare AC SF Special
JP ()
Jaipur
06 hr 27 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
15269
Muzaffarpur Ahmedabad JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
JP ()
Jaipur
07 hr 30 min
ABR ()
Abu Road
info

Jaipur to Abu Road train time table

Amrapur Aravali Express (19708) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at taking a total of 8 hrs to cover the distance of 440 kms. Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at taking a total of 6 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 440 kms. Agra Cantt. Ahmedabad SF Express (12547) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 440 kms. Ashram Express (12916) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 440 kms. Yoga Express (19032) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 440 kms.
info

Jaipur to Abu Road train Seat Availability

In Amrapur Aravali Express (19708), seat availability status is GNWL60/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL120/WL59 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL261/WL153 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Agra Cantt. Ahmedabad SF Express (12547), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL145/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL52/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL153/WL125 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jaipur to Abu Road train Fare

Fare for trains from Jaipur to Abu Road is Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1685 in First AC (1A), Rs 1000 in Second AC (2A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 140 in None (GN) and Rs 515 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).
info

Jaipur to Abu Road train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Jaipur to Abu Road - Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958).

Jaipur to Abu Road Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Jaipur to Abu Road rajdhani fare is Rs.2010 in First AC, Rs.1235 in Third AC and Rs.1735 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Swarna jayanti Rajdhani is the second shortest rajdhani train after Jammu Tawi Rajdhani, having 8 stops between New Delhi and Ahmedabad, largest city and former capital of Gujarat. It was the last Rajdhani train of the 20th century having introduced in the year 1997. Since it was launched in 50th Year of India's Independence, it was named Swarn Jayanti meaning Golden Jubilee.

info

Jaipur to Abu Road train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Jaipur to Abu Road - Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215).

Jaipur to Abu Road Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Jaipur to Abu Road garib-rath fare is Rs.515 in Third AC for this train.

info

Jaipur to Abu Road Ashram Express 12916

Jaipur to Abu Road Ashram Express (12916) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Jaipur to Abu Road train fare is Rs.1765 in First AC, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Jaipur to Abu Road Amrapur Aravali Express 19708

Jaipur to Abu Road Amrapur Aravali Express (19708) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Jaipur to Abu Road train fare is Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.260 in Sleeper, Rs.1000 in Second AC and Rs.155 in Second Seater for this train. In Amrapur Aravali Express (19708), seat availability status is GNWL60/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL120/WL59 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL261/WL153 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jaipur to Abu Road Agra Cantt. Ahmedabad SF Express 12547

Jaipur to Abu Road Agra Cantt. Ahmedabad SF Express (12547) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Jaipur to Abu Road train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train. In Agra Cantt. Ahmedabad SF Express (12547), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL145/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jaipur to Abu Road Yoga Express 19032

Jaipur to Abu Road Yoga Express (19032) departs from Jaipur station (JP) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Jaipur to Abu Road train fare is Rs.1685 in First AC, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.1000 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train. In Yoga Express (19032), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL52/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL153/WL125 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jaipur to Abu Road train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jaipur to Abu Road is Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12958) which travels a distance of 440 kms in just 5 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Jaipur to Abu Road is Jaipur Ahmedabad Passenger (54806) which travels a distance of 440 kms in 12 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Jaipur to Abu Road is Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra (T.) Garib Rath Express (12215) which reaches Abu Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jaipur to Abu Road is Sultanpur Ahmedabad Express (19404) which reaches Abu Road with an average delay of over 2 hrs 35 mints.
info

About Jaipur

Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is the 10th most populous city in the country. Jaipur is called the Pink City because of the fact that the major structures and buildings of Jaipur are made from the specific pink color stones that embellishes the whole city with the signature pink color. Jaipur is the true representative of the traditions and culture of Indians. It is cultural lively city that has the combination of the true blend of traditional and modern colors. The Rajasthani music is still traditional and is rich in the flavor of Sufism. These folk music suits the needs and the moods of every person at every time. The people of Jaipur are the courteous hosts that meet and greet their guests with their majestic courtesy. They have been proved to be the best host even since the times of royal kings. They are famous for their true affection and compassion. The women of the Rajasthan and especially from the tribes of the Jaipur wear the traditional vibrant colored Ghagra and Choli that are the long skirts with the short blouses. These Ghagra and Choli represent the rich typical tradition of Rajasthan. There are many attractions in Jaipur for tourists like Birla mandir, Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Digamber Jain temple of Sanghiji and JalMahal. Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. The place homes a small village with a mix of activities like Camel riding, Maze, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Rajasthani dances and a typical Rajasthani dinner. About transport Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the centre. The airport operates for only domestic services. Jaipur has 1 railway station - Jaipur (JP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What happend to 13006 strated on 15 nov
[ My query is about train 13006 ]
edit Answer
5 views
  
0 reply
SIROHI ROAD changed into PINDWARA
News. About this station
edit Answer
5 views
  
0 reply
4805594918 sir ds my pnr number it will confirm are not pls help
4805594918 sir ds my pnr number it will confirm r not pls help
edit Answer
19 views
  
0 reply
What is the chat time prepair of farraka express 12483
[ My query is about train 13483 ]
edit Answer
23 views
  
0 reply
When is chart prepared for RLWL waiting list. My query about train number 12194 (JBP - YPR exp) for KAZIPET Junction (KZJ)
Train number 12194 (JBP YPR exp) Kazipet Junction (KZJ)
edit Answer
26 views
  
0 reply
When is the last chart prepared
[My query is about PNR 4450416821 for train 17231 NS NSL EXP]
edit Answer
47 views
  
0 reply
How can I cancel my tickets?
[My query is about pnr ]6721248938
edit Answer
124 views
  
1 reply
My PNR status shows CNF but there is no berth details. How will I get it?
You will get your berth/coach details on your journey date. At the time of chart preparation, IRCTC will send SMS giving your journey details along with your seat and coach. This generally happens wh…
check_circle Solved
113 views
  
1 reply
Do I need to book a half ticket for child of age 10?
@Sumit_Rama You will be charged full fare for children aged 5-12 if a separate seat or berth is sought. Now, the half ticket is still available, but without a seat or berth. In such cases, parents o…
check_circle Solved
182 views
  
1 reply
Why is the train no. 02171 Jammu Tawi Superfast AC Spl running 17 hours late
The train was supposed to depart early morning 6:30 from CST.
edit Answer
71 views
  
0 reply
How can I arrange a cabin for PNR:8212160708?
[My query is about PNR 8212160708 for train 22129 TULSI EXPRESS]
edit Answer
387 views
  
0 reply