Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Jagdevwala to Bikaner can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jagdevwala to Bikaner is Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jagdevwala to Bikaner is Suratgarh Jaipur Passenger (UnReserved) (59705) which travels a distance of 41 kms in just 1 hrs 17 mints. The slowest train from Jagdevwala to Bikaner is Abohar Jodhpur Passenger (Cancer Express) (54703) which travels a distance of 41 kms in 1 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Jagdevwala to Bikaner is Abohar Jodhpur Passenger (Cancer Express) (54703) which reaches Bikaner Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jagdevwala to Bikaner is Abohar Jodhpur Passenger (Cancer Express) (54703) which reaches Bikaner Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Bikaner lies in the western region of Rajasthan's Thar Desert. Weather conditions are extreme there and usually it gets too cold in winters and needless to say summers are scorching hot in Bikaner. Its industrial growth lies mainly with the trading and production of wool, Gypsum, salt, minerals and Plaster of Paris. City is known as camel country due to the presence of camel and world's largest camel research and breeding farm is situated in Bikaner. It is very well connected by road to all major cities. Bikaner is said to have an airport of its own known as Nal Airport (BKB) located 13 Kms from the main city, but is not functional as of now. There are talks of starting some Delhi bound flights from this airport as Rajasthan seeks major business form tourism and Bikaner is one of the destinations for the tourists. Nearest functional airport is Jodhpur situated 250 kms away. There are large number of ancient monuments, temples, palaces and museums in Bikaner. Hindi and Marwari is predominantly major language here with a small fraction of people speaking English. Bikaner has 1 railway station - Bikaner Jn (BKN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.