Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Itarsi to Warora can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Warora is Rs 150 in None (GN), Rs 730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1035 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Warora is Patna Purna Festival Special (07609) which travels a distance of 447 kms in just 6 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Warora is Dakshin SF Express (12722) which travels a distance of 447 kms in 7 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Warora is Dakshin SF Express (12722) which reaches Warora with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Warora is Dakshin SF Express (12722) which reaches Warora with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.