Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Itarsi to Tohana can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Tohana is Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3205 in First AC (1A), Rs 1855 in Second AC (2A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 275 in None (GN) and Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2380 in Second AC (2A), Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1670 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Tohana is Punjab Mail COVID 19 Special (02137) which travels a distance of 982 kms in just 16 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Tohana is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 983 kms in 18 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Tohana is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Tohana with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Tohana is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Tohana with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.