Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Itarsi to Tirur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Tirur is Rs 400 in None (GN), Rs 1855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 895 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Tirur is Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) which travels a distance of 1822 kms in just 34 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Tirur is Jabalpur Coimbatore SF Special (02198) which travels a distance of 1822 kms in 34 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Tirur is Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) which reaches Tirur with an average delay of just 1 hrs 17 mints. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Tirur is Jabalpur Coimbatore SF Special (02198) which reaches Tirur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 46 mints.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.