close
swap_horiz
close

Itarsi to Tirupati trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
16318
Himsagar Express
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
21 hr 43 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 550
16688
Navyug Express
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
24 hr 39 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 550
16360
Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur)
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
23 hr 00 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 550
12540
Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Vijayawada)
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
21 hr 05 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 580
02194
Jabalpur Tirunelveli SF SpecialFare Special
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
24 hr 50 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12644
Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
21 hr 25 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 580
12646
Millennium SF Express
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
21 hr 25 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 580
12626
Kerala Express
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
21 hr 03 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 580
info

Itarsi to Tirupati train time table

Kerala Express (12626) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 21 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1343 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12644) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 21 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1344 kms. Millennium SF Express (12646) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 21 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1344 kms. Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur) (16360) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 23 hrs to cover the distance of 1343 kms. Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Vijayawada) (12540) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at taking a total of 21 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1334 kms.
info

Itarsi to Tirupati train Seat Availability

In Kerala Express (12626), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL56/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Itarsi to Tirupati train Fare

Fare for trains from Itarsi to Tirupati is Rs 310 in None (GN), Rs 1490 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2175 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Itarsi to Tirupati Kerala Express 12626

Itarsi to Tirupati Kerala Express (12626) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Itarsi to Tirupati train fare is Rs.325 in None, Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train. In Kerala Express (12626), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL56/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Itarsi to Tirupati Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Vijayawada) 12540

Itarsi to Tirupati Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Vijayawada) (12540) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Itarsi to Tirupati train fare is Rs.325 in None, Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Itarsi to Tirupati Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur) 16360

Itarsi to Tirupati Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur) (16360) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Itarsi to Tirupati train fare is Rs.310 in None, Rs.1490 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Itarsi to Tirupati Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express 12644

Itarsi to Tirupati Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12644) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Itarsi to Tirupati train fare is Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Itarsi to Tirupati Millennium SF Express 12646

Itarsi to Tirupati Millennium SF Express (12646) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Itarsi to Tirupati train fare is Rs.325 in None, Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Itarsi to Tirupati train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Itarsi to Tirupati is Kerala Express (12626) which travels a distance of 1343 kms in just 21 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Tirupati is Jabalpur Tirunelveli SF SpecialFare Special (02194) which travels a distance of 1334 kms in 24 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Tirupati is Millennium SF Express (12646) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Tirupati is Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur) (16360) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of over 1 hrs 57 mints.
info

About Itarsi

Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
info

About Tirupati

Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is mining of waitlisted
[My query is about PNR 4664222848 for train 12715 SACHKHAND EXP]
edit Answer
9 views
  
0 reply
Train no 19603 why this train is not stop at RAMNATHPURAM
Train no 19603 why this train is not stop at RAMNATHPURAM
edit Answer
29 views
  
0 reply
19603 exp why this train is not stop at RAMNATHPURAM
[ My query is about train 19604 ]
edit Answer
16 views
  
0 reply
What happend to 13006 strated on 15 nov
[ My query is about train 13006 ]
edit Answer
21 views
  
0 reply
SIROHI ROAD changed into PINDWARA
News. About this station
edit Answer
13 views
  
0 reply
4805594918 sir ds my pnr number it will confirm are not pls help
4805594918 sir ds my pnr number it will confirm r not pls help
edit Answer
44 views
  
0 reply
What is the chat time prepair of farraka express 12483
[ My query is about train 13483 ]
edit Answer
34 views
  
0 reply
When is chart prepared for RLWL waiting list. My query about train number 12194 (JBP - YPR exp) for KAZIPET Junction (KZJ)
Train number 12194 (JBP YPR exp) Kazipet Junction (KZJ)
edit Answer
30 views
  
0 reply
When is the last chart prepared
[My query is about PNR 4450416821 for train 17231 NS NSL EXP]
edit Answer
54 views
  
0 reply
How can I cancel my tickets?
[My query is about pnr ]6721248938
edit Answer
134 views
  
1 reply
My PNR status shows CNF but there is no berth details. How will I get it?
You will get your berth/coach details on your journey date. At the time of chart preparation, IRCTC will send SMS giving your journey details along with your seat and coach. This generally happens wh…
check_circle Solved
125 views
  
1 reply