Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Itarsi to Singarayakonda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Singarayakonda is Rs 280 in None (GN), Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1975 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2500 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Singarayakonda is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 1147 kms in just 21 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Singarayakonda is Lucknow Jn. MGR Chennai Central (Gomtisagar) Express (16094) which travels a distance of 1147 kms in 23 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Singarayakonda is Lucknow Jn. MGR Chennai Central (Gomtisagar) Express (16094) which reaches Singarayakonda with an average delay of just 18 mints. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Singarayakonda is Andaman Express (16032) which reaches Singarayakonda with an average delay of over 45 mints.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.