Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Itarsi to Shankargarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Shankargarh is Rs 2205 in First AC (1A), Rs 1280 in Second AC (2A), Rs 330 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 180 in None (GN) and Rs 895 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Shankargarh is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) which travels a distance of 567 kms in just 8 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Shankargarh is Itarsi Allahabad Chheoki Passenger (UnReserved) (51189) which travels a distance of 567 kms in 19 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Shankargarh is Udhna Jaynagar Antyodaya Express (15564) which reaches Shankargarh with an average delay of just 31 mints. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Shankargarh is Kashi Express (15017) which reaches Shankargarh with an average delay of over 4 hrs 28 mints.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.