Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Itarsi to Rohtak Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Rohtak Jn is Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2940 in First AC (1A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 250 in None (GN) and Rs 1185 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2195 in Second AC (2A), Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1530 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Rohtak Jn is Hazur Sahib Nanded Shri Ganganagar SF Special (via Hanumangarh) (02439) which travels a distance of 866 kms in just 13 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Rohtak Jn is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 866 kms in 17 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Rohtak Jn is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Rohtak Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Rohtak Jn is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Rohtak Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.