Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Itarsi to Allahabad City can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Allahabad City is Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 950 in Third AC (3A), Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1355 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1265 in Third AC (3A), Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Allahabad City is Ahmedabad Darbhanga Antyodaya Express (15560) which travels a distance of 614 kms in just 10 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Allahabad City is Pune Manduadih Gyan Ganga SF Festival Special (02135) which travels a distance of 615 kms in 12 hrs. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Allahabad City is Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) which reaches Prayagraj Rambag Allahabad City with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Allahabad City is Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) which reaches Prayagraj Rambag Allahabad City with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.