Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Itarsi to Panipat Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Panipat Jn is Rs 250 in None (GN), Rs 1205 in Third AC (3A), Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Panipat Jn is Sachkhand COVID 19 Special (02715) which travels a distance of 884 kms in just 13 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Panipat Jn is Pathankot) Express (11057) which travels a distance of 884 kms in 17 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Panipat Jn is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Panipat Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Panipat Jn is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Panipat Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.