Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Itarsi to Nepanagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Nepanagar is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1255 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 175 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Nepanagar is Mahanagari Express (11094) which travels a distance of 226 kms in just 3 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Nepanagar is Itarsi Bhusaval Passenger (UnReserved) (51158) which travels a distance of 226 kms in 10 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Nepanagar is Itarsi Bhusaval Passenger (UnReserved) (51158) which reaches Nepanagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Nepanagar is Itarsi Bhusaval Passenger (UnReserved) (51158) which reaches Nepanagar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.