Hide Fare
Show Fare

Itarsi to Mughalsarai train seat availability & fare

Sun, June 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Secunderabad Danapur SF Express
12791


ET


MGS
14:43
M T W T F S S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express
18610


ET


MGS
15:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
REGRET/PQWL202
0%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Bandra Terminus Patna Humsafar Express
22913


ET


MGS
12:48
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Chennai Egmore Gaya Weekly SF Express
12390


ET


MGS
12:25
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Purna Patna Express
17610


ET


MGS
13:00
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bandra Terminus Patna Weekly SF Express
22971


ET


MGS
12:47
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya)
12322


ET


MGS
13:35
M T W T F S S
PQWL7/WL6
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL29/WL16
17%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL31
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL152
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Pune Danapur SF Express
12149


ET


MGS
14:27
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
PQWL79/WL47
9%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
Pune Patna Weekly Special Fare Special
01349


ET


MGS
17:55
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express
13202


ET


MGS
16:13
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL7/WL4
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL18/WL10
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL55/WL52
29%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Deekshabhoomi Express
11045


ET


MGS
15:50
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Patna Express (via Nagpur)
16359


ET


MGS
15:48
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special
07091


ET


MGS
15:40
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sanghamitra SF Express
12295


ET


MGS
14:23
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL8
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL23/WL12
36%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL59/WL42
30%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Bagmati Express
12578


ET


MGS
13:13
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express
22352


ET


MGS
13:13
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Udhna Danapur Bi Weekly Express
19063


ET


MGS
15:07
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Vasco Patna SF Express
12741


ET


MGS
12:55
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya AC Express
12519


ET


MGS
12:38
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Habibganj Agartala Summer Special
01665


ET


MGS
12:33
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Bhagalpur SF Express
12336


ET


MGS
12:43
- T - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar)
15645


ET


MGS
12:43
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town)
15647


ET


MGS
12:43
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Surat Bhagalpur (Tapti Ganga) SF Express
22947


ET


MGS
12:48
- T - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Udhna Jaynagar Antyodaya Express
15564


ET


MGS
13:23
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Mumbai CSMT Asansol SF Express
12362


ET


MGS
12:58
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Raxaul Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved)
12546


ET


MGS
12:58
M - - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Mumbai LTT Jaynagar Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15548


ET


MGS
12:58
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Itarsi to Mughalsarai train time table

Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at taking a total of 14 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 748 kms. Mumbai LTT Bhagalpur SF Express (12336) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at taking a total of 12 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 748 kms. Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at taking a total of 14 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 754 kms. Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express (13202) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at taking a total of 16 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 748 kms. Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar) (15645) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at taking a total of 12 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 748 kms.

Itarsi to Mughalsarai train Seat Availability

In Sanghamitra SF Express (12295), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL55/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express (13202), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL44/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Itarsi to Mughalsarai train Fare

Fare for trains from Itarsi to Mughalsarai is Rs 2640 in First AC (1A), Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1515 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1955 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL).

Itarsi to Mughalsarai train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Itarsi to Mughalsarai - Bandra Terminus Patna Humsafar Express (22913).

Itarsi to Mughalsarai Bandra Terminus Patna Humsafar Express (22913) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at . Itarsi to Mughalsarai humsafar fare is Rs.1830 in Third AC for this train.

Itarsi to Mughalsarai Sanghamitra SF Express 12295

Itarsi to Mughalsarai Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at . Itarsi to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12295), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL55/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Itarsi to Mughalsarai Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express 13202

Itarsi to Mughalsarai Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express (13202) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at . Itarsi to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1050 in Third AC, Rs.1515 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express (13202), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL44/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Itarsi to Mughalsarai Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar) 15645

Itarsi to Mughalsarai Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar) (15645) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at . Itarsi to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1050 in Third AC, Rs.1515 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train.

Itarsi to Mughalsarai Secunderabad Danapur SF Express 12791

Itarsi to Mughalsarai Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at . Itarsi to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1105 in Third AC, Rs.1575 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train. In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Itarsi to Mughalsarai Mumbai LTT Bhagalpur SF Express 12336

Itarsi to Mughalsarai Mumbai LTT Bhagalpur SF Express (12336) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Mughal Sarai Jn station (MGS) at . Itarsi to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.

Itarsi to Mughalsarai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Itarsi to Mughalsarai is Chennai Egmore Gaya Weekly SF Express (12390) which travels a distance of 748 kms in just 12 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Mughalsarai is Pune Patna Weekly Special Fare Special (01349) which travels a distance of 748 kms in 17 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Mughalsarai is Mumbai LTT Raxaul Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved) (12546) which reaches Mughal Sarai Jn with an average delay of just 4 mints. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Mughalsarai is Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town) (15647) which reaches Mughal Sarai Jn with an average delay of over 7 hrs 8 mints.

About Itarsi

Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).

About Mughalsarai

Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Mughal Sarai Jn (MGS).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.