Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Itarsi to Merta Road Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Merta Road Jn is Rs 3150 in First AC (1A), Rs 260 in None (GN), Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1850 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1645 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2375 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Merta Road Jn is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which travels a distance of 1003 kms in just 18 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Merta Road Jn is Bilaspur Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Express (18243) which travels a distance of 1003 kms in 19 hrs 46 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Merta Road Jn is Mannargudi Bhagat ki Kothi Weekly Express (16864) which reaches Merta Road Jn with an average delay of just 17 mints. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Merta Road Jn is Bilaspur Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Express (18243) which reaches Merta Road Jn with an average delay of over 28 mints.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.