Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Itarsi to Mandya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Mandya is Rs 1480 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 4410 in First AC (1A), Rs 2595 in Second AC (2A), Rs 690 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 440 in None (GN) and Rs 1805 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1715 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 3120 in Second AC (2A), Rs 880 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2225 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Mandya is Jaipur Mysuru SF Express (12976) which travels a distance of 1641 kms in just 29 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Mandya is Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230) which travels a distance of 1902 kms in 39 hrs 44 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Mandya is Bagmati Express (12577) which reaches Mandya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Mandya is Varanasi Mysuru Express (16230) which reaches Mandya with an average delay of over 23 mints.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.