Hide Fare
Show Fare

Itarsi to Lucknow trains

Tue, September 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai CSMT Gorakhpur Jansadharan SF Express (UnReserved)
12598


ET


LKO
11:35
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Faizabad)
15024


ET


LKO
11:25
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Lucknow SF Express (Via Kacheguda)
22683


ET


LKO
16:40
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Lucknow)
15030


ET


LKO
12:35
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Lokmanya Express (Via Barhni)
11079


ET


LKO
12:15
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Lucknow Jn. SF Express
12103


ET


LJN
12:05
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chhapra Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
15102


ET


LJN
13:50
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni)
15064


ET


LKO
13:50
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Panvel Gorakhpur Express (Via Barhni)
15066


ET


LKO
13:50
- T - T - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chennai Central Lucknow Jn. (Gomtisagar) Express
16093


ET


LJN
12:25
- - W - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kushinagar Express
11015


ET


LKO
13:50
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL3/WL2
78%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL12/WL5
73%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RLWL37/WL31
56%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Penchvalley Passenger Slip2 (Chhindwara Gorakhpur)
59386


ET


LKO
13:50
M T - - F S -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Pune Lucknow Jn. Express
11407


ET


LJN
14:20
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Lucknow SF Express (Via Vijayawada)
12539


ET


LKO
17:00
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda)
15016


ET


LJN
15:00
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni)
15068


ET


LKO
14:55
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pushpak Express
12534


ET


LJN
13:15
M T W T F S S
PQWL5/WL2
68%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL16/WL8
39%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL25/WL12
23%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL84/WL56
38%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express
12512


ET


LJN
11:25
M - W T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express
12522


ET


LJN
11:25
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Gorakhpur SF Express
12590


ET


LJN
11:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Express
12592


ET


LJN
11:25
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express
12542


ET


LJN
11:50
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL2/WL2
68%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL12/WL12
67%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL45/WL33
60%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question
Is food included in fare of 3A class?
@Sahil_Thombre Food is provided only in premium trains in India. So if you have booked your ticket for trains like Rajdhani, Shatabdi or Duronto, then food is provided, the cost of which is included i…
Solved
144 views
  
1 reply
On which platform does the train 14708 arrives at Borivali station?
@Akash_Khetawat The train 14708/Ranakpur Express usually arrives on platform number 7 at Borivali Station. However it is advised to cross check the platform number once by reaching station earlier. …
Solved
311 views
  
1 reply
Is train no 12460 cancelled on 23 September?
@manoj_adhikari Yes the train 12460/Amritsar - New Delhi InterCity Express will remain cancelled on 23-Sep-2018 due to Non-interlocking work at TRR/Taraori.
Solved
303 views
  
1 reply

Itarsi to Lucknow train time table

Pushpak Express (12534) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at taking a total of 13 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 676 kms. Chennai Central Lucknow Jn. (Gomtisagar) Express (16093) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at taking a total of 12 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 676 kms. Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at taking a total of 11 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 677 kms. Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at taking a total of 11 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 676 kms. Kushinagar Express (11015) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 13 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 676 kms.

Itarsi to Lucknow train Seat Availability

In Pushpak Express (12534), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 39% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL84/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL45/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kushinagar Express (11015), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL37/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Itarsi to Lucknow train Fare

Fare for trains from Itarsi to Lucknow is Rs 2465 in First AC (1A), Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1415 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 240 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1835 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL).

Itarsi to Lucknow Pushpak Express 12534

Itarsi to Lucknow Pushpak Express (12534) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at . Itarsi to Lucknow train fare is Rs.2465 in First AC, Rs.1030 in Third AC, Rs.1460 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train. In Pushpak Express (12534), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 39% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL84/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Itarsi to Lucknow Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express 12542

Itarsi to Lucknow Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at . Itarsi to Lucknow train fare is Rs.1030 in Third AC, Rs.1460 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL45/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Itarsi to Lucknow Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express 12512

Itarsi to Lucknow Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at . Itarsi to Lucknow train fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1030 in Third AC, Rs.1460 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train.

Itarsi to Lucknow Chennai Central Lucknow Jn. (Gomtisagar) Express 16093

Itarsi to Lucknow Chennai Central Lucknow Jn. (Gomtisagar) Express (16093) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at . Itarsi to Lucknow train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.

Itarsi to Lucknow Kushinagar Express 11015

Itarsi to Lucknow Kushinagar Express (11015) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Itarsi to Lucknow train fare is Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train. In Kushinagar Express (11015), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL37/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Itarsi to Lucknow train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Itarsi to Lucknow is Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) which travels a distance of 677 kms in just 11 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Lucknow is Yesvantpur Lucknow SF Express (Via Vijayawada) (12539) which travels a distance of 844 kms in 17 hrs. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Lucknow is Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Express (12592) which reaches Lucknow Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Lucknow is Mumbai CSMT Gorakhpur Jansadharan SF Express (UnReserved) (12598) which reaches Lucknow with an average delay of over 15 hrs 10 mints.

About Itarsi

Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).

About Lucknow

Lucknow is the capital city of the most populous state of India, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow is popularly known as the city of Nawabs. It is situated on the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow's city bus service is operated by UPSRTC. Lucknow has direct rail connectivity to all the major cities of India. Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport in Lucknow is one of the most maintained airports of India. It has ranked second best in the world in small airport category. Lucknow has its own distinct Nawabi style cuisine. Biryani and Kebabs are some of the best known dishes. Tunday Gelawati kebab is one of Lucknow's speciality. Lucknow is home to City Montessori school which is the largest school in the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Lucknow are Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza gateway, Shahi Bawli, Bhool Bhoolaiya, Hazratganj market and the recently built Dr. Ambedkar park in Gomtinagar. Lucknow zoo is one of the oldest zoo in India established in 1921. Lucknow is also known for the embroidery works like chikankari, zari, zardozi, kamdani and gota making. Lucknow has 2 railway stations - Lucknow Jn (LJN) and Lucknow (LKO).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.