Kerala Express (12626) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Kottayam station (KTYM) at taking a total of 35 hrs 22 mints to cover the distance of 2077 kms. This train has 25 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Itarsi to Kottayam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Kottayam is Rs 465 in None (GN), Rs 2050 in Third AC (3A), Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3030 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2470 in Third AC (3A), Rs 975 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3555 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Second Seater (2S).
Itarsi to Kottayam Kerala Express (12626) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Kottayam station (KTYM) at . This train has 25 stoppages. Itarsi to Kottayam train fare is Rs.480 in None, Rs.2095 in Third AC, Rs.3030 in Second AC and Rs.805 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Itarsi to Kottayam is Kerala COVID 19 Special (02626) which travels a distance of 2077 kms in just 34 hrs 57 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Kottayam is Himsagar Express (16318) which travels a distance of 2077 kms in 36 hrs 2 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Kottayam is Kerala Express (12626) which reaches Kottayam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Kottayam is Kerala COVID 19 Special (02626) which reaches Kottayam with an average delay of over 13 mints.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.