Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Itarsi to Jandiala can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Jandiala is Rs 340 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3695 in First AC (1A), Rs 2180 in Second AC (2A), Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 325 in None (GN) and Rs 1510 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 355 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 725 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1930 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Itarsi to Jandiala is Chhattisgarh Express Festival Special (08237) which travels a distance of 1283 kms in just 26 hrs 42 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Jandiala is Pathankot) Express (11057) which travels a distance of 1278 kms in 27 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Jandiala is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Jandiala with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Jandiala is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Jandiala with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.