Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Itarsi to Darbhanga Jn - Pawan Express COVID 19 Special (01061).
Itarsi to Darbhanga Jn Pawan Express COVID 19 Special (01061) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at . This train has 29 stoppages. Itarsi to Darbhanga Jn covid fare is Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.525 in Sleeper, Rs.2025 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Second Seater for this train. In Pawan Express COVID 19 Special (01061), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL17 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.