Patalkot Express (14623) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Dabra station (DBA) at taking a total of 8 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 439 kms. This train has 9 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 16 trains that run from Itarsi to Dabra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Dabra is Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1705 in First AC (1A), Rs 1020 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 150 in None (GN) and Rs 720 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Itarsi to Dabra Patalkot Express (14623) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Dabra station (DBA) at . This train has 9 stoppages. Itarsi to Dabra train fare is Rs.720 in Third AC, Rs.1020 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Itarsi to Dabra is Sachkhand COVID 19 Special (02715) which travels a distance of 439 kms in just 6 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Dabra is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which travels a distance of 439 kms in 9 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Dabra is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Dabra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Dabra is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Dabra with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.