Kashi Express (15017) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Bhatni Jn station (BTT) at taking a total of 19 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 907 kms. This train has 43 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Itarsi to Bhatni Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Itarsi to Bhatni Jn is Rs 295 in None (GN), Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL).
Itarsi to Bhatni Jn Kashi Express (15017) departs from Itarsi Jn station (ET) at and arrives Bhatni Jn station (BTT) at . This train has 43 stoppages. Itarsi to Bhatni Jn train fare is Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1750 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Itarsi to Bhatni Jn is Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar Express (12522) which travels a distance of 1019 kms in just 18 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Itarsi to Bhatni Jn is Mumbai CSMT Chhapra Antyodaya Express (15102) which travels a distance of 1020 kms in 21 hrs. The most punctual train from Itarsi to Bhatni Jn is Mumbai LTT Chhapra Godan Express (11059) which reaches Bhatni Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Itarsi to Bhatni Jn is Mumbai LTT Chhapra Godan Express (11059) which reaches Bhatni Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.