Hide Fare
Show Fare

Indore to Vadodara trains

Tue, October 16
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Indore Lingampalli Humsafar Express
19316


INDB


BRC
09:35
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Indore Pune Express
22944


INDB


BRC
07:25
M - W T F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Avantika SF Express
12962


INDB


BRC
07:31
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL2
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL9/WL4
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL3/WL3
87%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL33/WL14
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Indore Bandra Terminus Special Fare Special
09024


INDB


BRC
08:12
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore Bandra Terminus Special Fare Special
09330


INDB


BRC
08:30
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore Pune Express (via Panvel)
19312


INDB


BRC
08:04
- T - - - S -
--
PQWL7/WL5
84%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL9/WL5
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL29/WL21
90%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express
19332


INDB


BRC
07:39
- T - - - - -
--
PQWL10/WL7
79%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL31/WL19
73%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL118/WL94
45%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Shanti Express
19310


INDB


BRC
07:44
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
58%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL8/WL1
59%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL11/WL11
41%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL48/WL39
59%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Indore Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express
12228


INDB


BRC
06:20
- - - - F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question

Indore to Vadodara train time table

Indore Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express (12228) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 6 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 437 kms. Avantika SF Express (12962) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 7 hrs 31 mints to cover the distance of 437 kms. Shanti Express (19310) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 7 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 437 kms. Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express (19332) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 7 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 437 kms. Indore Pune Express (22944) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 7 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 437 kms.

Indore to Vadodara train Seat Availability

In Avantika SF Express (12962), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL33/WL14 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shanti Express (19310), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL48/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express (19332), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL118/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Vadodara train Fare

Fare for trains from Indore to Vadodara is Rs 1685 in First AC (1A), Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 700 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1000 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Indore to Vadodara train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Indore to Vadodara - Indore Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express (12228).

Indore to Vadodara Indore Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express (12228) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Indore to Vadodara duronto fare is Rs.2010 in First AC, Rs.1235 in Third AC and Rs.1735 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Mumbai Indore Duronto is the fastest train on this route. Introduced on January 28, 2011 Indore Duronto is a bi-weekly train. It halts at some of the major stations covering Vadodara, Ratlam, and Ujjain. Indore, which is the commercial capital and largest city of Madhya Pradesh, is known for cultural diversity and rich tradition and is also a foodie junction in real sense.

Indore to Vadodara train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Indore to Vadodara - Indore Lingampalli Humsafar Express (19316).

Indore to Vadodara Indore Lingampalli Humsafar Express (19316) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Indore to Vadodara humsafar fare is Rs.1175 in Third AC for this train.

Indore to Vadodara Shanti Express 19310

Indore to Vadodara Shanti Express (19310) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Indore to Vadodara train fare is Rs.1685 in First AC, Rs.140 in None, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.1000 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train. In Shanti Express (19310), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL48/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Vadodara Indore Pune Express 22944

Indore to Vadodara Indore Pune Express (22944) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Indore to Vadodara train fare is Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train.

Indore to Vadodara Avantika SF Express 12962

Indore to Vadodara Avantika SF Express (12962) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Indore to Vadodara train fare is Rs.1765 in First AC, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train. In Avantika SF Express (12962), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL33/WL14 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Vadodara Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express 19332

Indore to Vadodara Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express (19332) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Indore to Vadodara train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.1000 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train. In Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express (19332), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL118/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Vadodara train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Indore to Vadodara is Indore Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express (12228) which travels a distance of 437 kms in just 6 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Indore to Vadodara is Indore Lingampalli Humsafar Express (19316) which travels a distance of 437 kms in 9 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Indore to Vadodara is Indore Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express (12228) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Indore to Vadodara is Avantika SF Express (12962) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of over 17 mints.

About Indore

Indore, selected as the cleanest city in India in 2017, is a city in Madhya Pradesh. It is known as commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. Indore, the city of foodies, offers variety of chats and the wide range of street foods that is enough for a mouthgasm for anyone. Sarafa Bazar which opens at 9pm is a must visit place. Some unique but tasty food items served here are Garadu, Khopra Pattice, Batla Kachori, Bhutte ki kees and the best of north-indian sweets such as malpua, moong daal halwa, rabri, kulfi, kesariya doodh and gulab jamun. Indore is also known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore's 19th-century Holkar dynasty. East is the Indo-Gothic Gandhi Hall and clock tower. The Jain temple Kanch Mandir has a mirrored mosaic interior. Indore is served by Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, about 8 km from the city. It is the busiest airport in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh and also serves as a hub for international cargo. The Indore Junction is an A-1 grade railway station with a revenue of more than Rs. 50 crore. The City Railway Division comes under Ratlam Division of the Western Railways.The Central Museum is filled with medieval Hindu and Jain sculptures. Chokhi Dhani, a re-creation of a Rajasthani village, offers traditional food, plus activities like camel rides and puppet shows. Farther southwest is Patal Pani, a waterfall that roars down from a huge height. Indore has 1 railway station - Indore (INDB).

About Vadodara

Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.