Hide Fare
Show Fare

Indore to Surat train seat availability & fare

Sun, May 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Indore Lingampalli Humsafar Express
19315


INDB


ST
11:55
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Indore Pune Express
22944


INDB


ST
09:33
M - W T F - S
--
PQWL6/WL5
52%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL27/WL20
55%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL121/WL96
31%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
--
Avantika SF Express
12962


INDB


ST
09:30
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL8/WL6
46%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL15/WL8
52%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL54/WL50
31%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Indore Bandra Terminus Weekly Summer Special
09024


INDB


ST
10:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore Pune Express (via Panvel)
19312


INDB


ST
10:15
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express
19332


INDB


ST
09:15
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question

Indore to Surat train time table

Avantika SF Express (12962) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at taking a total of 9 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 567 kms. Indore Pune Express (via Panvel) (19312) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at taking a total of 10 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 567 kms. Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express (19332) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at taking a total of 9 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 567 kms. Indore Pune Express (22944) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at taking a total of 9 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 567 kms.

Indore to Surat train Seat Availability

In Avantika SF Express (12962), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL37/WL25 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Indore Pune Express (22944), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL52/WL37 in Sleeper (SL) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Surat train Fare

Fare for trains from Indore to Surat is Rs 2180 in First AC (1A), Rs 1255 in Second AC (2A), Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 170 in None (GN) and Rs 875 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A), Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1190 in Third AC (3A).

Indore to Surat train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Indore to Surat - Indore Lingampalli Humsafar Express (19315).

Indore to Surat Indore Lingampalli Humsafar Express (19315) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . Indore to Surat humsafar fare is Rs.1475 in Third AC for this train.

Indore to Surat Indore Pune Express 22944

Indore to Surat Indore Pune Express (22944) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . Indore to Surat train fare is Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1300 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In Indore Pune Express (22944), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL52/WL37 in Sleeper (SL) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Surat Avantika SF Express 12962

Indore to Surat Avantika SF Express (12962) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . Indore to Surat train fare is Rs.2180 in First AC, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1300 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In Avantika SF Express (12962), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL37/WL25 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Surat Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express 19332

Indore to Surat Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express (19332) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . Indore to Surat train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.875 in Third AC, Rs.1255 in Second AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train.

Indore to Surat Indore Pune Express (via Panvel) 19312

Indore to Surat Indore Pune Express (via Panvel) (19312) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . Indore to Surat train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.875 in Third AC, Rs.1255 in Second AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train.

About Indore

Indore, selected as the cleanest city in India in 2017, is a city in Madhya Pradesh. It is known as commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. Indore, the city of foodies, offers variety of chats and the wide range of street foods that is enough for a mouthgasm for anyone. Sarafa Bazar which opens at 9pm is a must visit place. Some unique but tasty food items served here are Garadu, Khopra Pattice, Batla Kachori, Bhutte ki kees and the best of north-indian sweets such as malpua, moong daal halwa, rabri, kulfi, kesariya doodh and gulab jamun. Indore is also known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore's 19th-century Holkar dynasty. East is the Indo-Gothic Gandhi Hall and clock tower. The Jain temple Kanch Mandir has a mirrored mosaic interior. Indore is served by Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, about 8 km from the city. It is the busiest airport in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh and also serves as a hub for international cargo. The Indore Junction is an A-1 grade railway station with a revenue of more than Rs. 50 crore. The City Railway Division comes under Ratlam Division of the Western Railways.The Central Museum is filled with medieval Hindu and Jain sculptures. Chokhi Dhani, a re-creation of a Rajasthani village, offers traditional food, plus activities like camel rides and puppet shows. Farther southwest is Patal Pani, a waterfall that roars down from a huge height. Indore has 1 railway station - Indore (INDB).

About Surat

Surat, famously know as the silk city or diamond city, is the economic capital of Gujarat. Surat is world famous for its textile and diamond businesses. Almost 90 percent of the world's rough diamonds are polished in Surat. Surat is selected as the first smart IT city in India which is being constituted by the Microsoft CityNext Initiative tied up with IT services majors Tata Consultancy Services and Wipro. Surat is the richest city in India ahead of Bangalore and Madras having highest per capita income in the country. The average income of a household in the city 450,000 per year. It was the first Indian city to install CCTV cameras on roads to monitor the traffic movements and also increase security. The Surat Railway station is also awarded as the cleanest railway station in 2016 and a major upgrade is underway to develop it so that it could match the international standards. Surat airport is 17 km away from its railway station. When visiting Surat you must go to some famous attractions like Mughal Sarai, Clock Tower, Dutch Cementry, Tomb of Khudawand Khan, Heritage Square and many more. When it comes to food Locho (steamed snack made of gram flour and lenties, steamed to be eaten immediately) is very popular. Locho is only available in Surat. Other are perennial favourites such as ghari, petis, undhiyu, rasaawala khaman, Surati Khaman, Sarasiya Khaja, Khavsa, are quite popular in Surat. Ponk is a roasted cereal that is available only in this part of the world. Three major festivals which are celebrated in Surat are Navratri, Diwali and Ganesh Chaturthi. Surat has 1 railway station - Surat (ST).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.