Hide Fare
Show Fare

Indore to Sawai Madhopur trains

Mon, February 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Ranthambhore SF Express
12465


INDB


SWM
08:25
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Intercity Express
12415


INDB


SWM
07:27
M T W T F S S
PQWL/AVAILABLE
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL8/WL4
74%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL13/WL8
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL75/WL48
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Indore Jaipur SF Express
12973


INDB


SWM
07:30
M - - - - S -
PQWL1/WL1
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL1/WL1
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL3/WL3
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL14/WL11
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Indore Jammu Tawi Weekly SF Express
22941


INDB


SWM
07:50
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--

Indore to Sawai Madhopur train time table

Indore Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Intercity Express (12415) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at taking a total of 7 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 468 kms. Ranthambhore SF Express (12465) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at taking a total of 8 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 468 kms. Indore Jaipur SF Express (12973) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at taking a total of 7 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 468 kms. Indore Jammu Tawi Weekly SF Express (22941) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at taking a total of 7 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 468 kms.

Indore to Sawai Madhopur train Seat Availability

In Indore Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Intercity Express (12415), seat availability status is PQWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL75/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranthambhore SF Express (12465), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 3 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Chair Car (CC), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 137 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Indore Jaipur SF Express (12973), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL14/WL11 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Sawai Madhopur train Fare

Fare for trains from Indore to Sawai Madhopur is Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 640 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1855 in First AC (1A), Rs 1100 in Second AC (2A), Rs 300 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 780 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1570 in Second AC (2A), Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1130 in Third AC (3A).

Indore to Sawai Madhopur Indore Jaipur SF Express 12973

Indore to Sawai Madhopur Indore Jaipur SF Express (12973) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at . Indore to Sawai Madhopur train fare is Rs.1855 in First AC, Rs.160 in None, Rs.780 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train. In Indore Jaipur SF Express (12973), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL14/WL11 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Sawai Madhopur Ranthambhore SF Express 12465

Indore to Sawai Madhopur Ranthambhore SF Express (12465) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at . Indore to Sawai Madhopur train fare is Rs.640 in Chair Car, Rs.780 in Third AC, Rs.300 in Sleeper and Rs.175 in Second Seater for this train. In Ranthambhore SF Express (12465), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 3 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Chair Car (CC), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 137 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Indore to Sawai Madhopur Indore Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Intercity Express 12415

Indore to Sawai Madhopur Indore Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Intercity Express (12415) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at . Indore to Sawai Madhopur train fare is Rs.1855 in First AC, Rs.160 in None, Rs.780 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train. In Indore Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Intercity Express (12415), seat availability status is PQWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL75/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Sawai Madhopur Indore Jammu Tawi Weekly SF Express 22941

Indore to Sawai Madhopur Indore Jammu Tawi Weekly SF Express (22941) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at . Indore to Sawai Madhopur train fare is Rs.780 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train.

Indore to Sawai Madhopur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Indore to Sawai Madhopur is Indore Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Intercity Express (12415) which travels a distance of 468 kms in just 7 hrs 27 mints. The slowest train from Indore to Sawai Madhopur is Ranthambhore SF Express (12465) which travels a distance of 468 kms in 8 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Indore to Sawai Madhopur is Indore Jaipur SF Express (12973) which reaches Sawai Madhopur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Indore to Sawai Madhopur is Indore Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Intercity Express (12415) which reaches Sawai Madhopur with an average delay of over 12 mints.

About Indore

Indore, selected as the cleanest city in India in 2017, is a city in Madhya Pradesh. It is known as commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. Indore, the city of foodies, offers variety of chats and the wide range of street foods that is enough for a mouthgasm for anyone. Sarafa Bazar which opens at 9pm is a must visit place. Some unique but tasty food items served here are Garadu, Khopra Pattice, Batla Kachori, Bhutte ki kees and the best of north-indian sweets such as malpua, moong daal halwa, rabri, kulfi, kesariya doodh and gulab jamun. Indore is also known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore's 19th-century Holkar dynasty. East is the Indo-Gothic Gandhi Hall and clock tower. The Jain temple Kanch Mandir has a mirrored mosaic interior. Indore is served by Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, about 8 km from the city. It is the busiest airport in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh and also serves as a hub for international cargo. The Indore Junction is an A-1 grade railway station with a revenue of more than Rs. 50 crore. The City Railway Division comes under Ratlam Division of the Western Railways.The Central Museum is filled with medieval Hindu and Jain sculptures. Chokhi Dhani, a re-creation of a Rajasthani village, offers traditional food, plus activities like camel rides and puppet shows. Farther southwest is Patal Pani, a waterfall that roars down from a huge height. Indore has 1 railway station - Indore (INDB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.