Indore to Navsari train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Indore to Navsari can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Indore to Navsari is Rs 2285 in First AC (1A), Rs 975 in Third AC (3A), Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1365 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1290 in Third AC (3A), Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1785 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S).
Indore, selected as the cleanest city in India in 2017, is a city in Madhya Pradesh. It is known as commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. Indore, the city of foodies, offers variety of chats and the wide range of street foods that is enough for a mouthgasm for anyone. Sarafa Bazar which opens at 9pm is a must visit place. Some unique but tasty food items served here are Garadu, Khopra Pattice, Batla Kachori, Bhutte ki kees and the best of north-indian sweets such as malpua, moong daal halwa, rabri, kulfi, kesariya doodh and gulab jamun. Indore is also known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore's 19th-century Holkar dynasty. East is the Indo-Gothic Gandhi Hall and clock tower. The Jain temple Kanch Mandir has a mirrored mosaic interior. Indore is served by Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, about 8 km from the city. It is the busiest airport in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh and also serves as a hub for international cargo. The Indore Junction is an A-1 grade railway station with a revenue of more than Rs. 50 crore. The City Railway Division comes under Ratlam Division of the Western Railways.The Central Museum is filled with medieval Hindu and Jain sculptures. Chokhi Dhani, a re-creation of a Rajasthani village, offers traditional food, plus activities like camel rides and puppet shows. Farther southwest is Patal Pani, a waterfall that roars down from a huge height. Indore has 1 railway station - Indore (INDB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.