Hide Fare
Show Fare

Indore to Faridabad trains

Sat, October 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Indore Chandigarh Weekly Express
19307


INDB


FDB
18:20
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Malwa SF Express
12919


INDB


FDB
15:46
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL23/WL16
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL48/WL36
67%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL150/WL103
40%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Indore Dehradun Express
14317


INDB


FDB
19:20
- - - - - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore Amritsar Express
19325


INDB


FDB
18:25
- T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore New Delhi Intercity SF Express
12415


INDB


FDB
12:33
M T W T F S S
PQWL5/WL4
31%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL11/WL11
36%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL26/WL16
32%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL122/WL89
18%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question
When chart will prepare for 12381- POORVA EXPRESS at Howrah station?
@Abhishek_Jain4 For morning trains chart is prepared previous night of the journey date. Since the train Poorva Express leaves at around 8:15 in morning from Howrah, therefore chart is prepared previo…
Solved
605 views
  
1 reply
Is there any special train between Patna and Kota for 14th November?
@ashish_Singh14 No, there is no special train between Patna and Kota on your preferred date. There are only two trains for 14th Nov for which tickets are waitlisted for all the classes right now. You…
Solved
293 views
  
1 reply
My ticket shows coach number S9, but the train has only till S7 coach. What should I do now?
@Jay_Yadav3 Do not worry as sometimes due to extra rush, railway’s add extra coaches on the day of journey. So if you are allotted S9 you will definitely get this coach on your boarding station. If by…
Solved
335 views
  
1 reply
Does the train 15013/Ranikhet Express has a stop at Ramnagar station?
@Nimesh Yes this train has two routes. After reaching Moradabad, it splits where one part leaves for Kathgodam via Haldwani and Rudrapur while the other part of train leaves for Ramnagar via Kashipur.…
Solved
379 views
  
3 replies

Indore to Faridabad train time table

Indore New Delhi Intercity SF Express (12415) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at taking a total of 12 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 798 kms. Malwa SF Express (12919) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at taking a total of 15 hrs 46 mints to cover the distance of 937 kms. Indore Dehradun Express (14317) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at taking a total of 19 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 847 kms.

Indore to Faridabad train Seat Availability

In Indore New Delhi Intercity SF Express (12415), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 31% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 36% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL122/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Malwa SF Express (12919), seat availability status is PQWL23/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL48/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL150/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Faridabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Indore to Faridabad is Rs 2750 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1100 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1420 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL).

Indore to Faridabad Indore New Delhi Intercity SF Express 12415

Indore to Faridabad Indore New Delhi Intercity SF Express (12415) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at . Indore to Faridabad train fare is Rs.2750 in First AC, Rs.230 in None, Rs.1140 in Third AC, Rs.1625 in Second AC and Rs.430 in Sleeper for this train. In Indore New Delhi Intercity SF Express (12415), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 31% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 36% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL122/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Faridabad Malwa SF Express 12919

Indore to Faridabad Malwa SF Express (12919) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at . Indore to Faridabad train fare is Rs.260 in None, Rs.1255 in Third AC, Rs.1795 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train. In Malwa SF Express (12919), seat availability status is PQWL23/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL48/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL150/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Faridabad Indore Dehradun Express 14317

Indore to Faridabad Indore Dehradun Express (14317) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at . Indore to Faridabad train fare is Rs.1135 in Third AC, Rs.1640 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.

Indore to Faridabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Indore to Faridabad is Indore New Delhi Intercity SF Express (12415) which travels a distance of 798 kms in just 12 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Indore to Faridabad is Indore Dehradun Express (14317) which travels a distance of 847 kms in 19 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Indore to Faridabad is Indore Dehradun Express (14317) which reaches Faridabad with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Indore to Faridabad is Malwa SF Express (12919) which reaches Faridabad with an average delay of over 40 mints.

About Indore

Indore, selected as the cleanest city in India in 2017, is a city in Madhya Pradesh. It is known as commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. Indore, the city of foodies, offers variety of chats and the wide range of street foods that is enough for a mouthgasm for anyone. Sarafa Bazar which opens at 9pm is a must visit place. Some unique but tasty food items served here are Garadu, Khopra Pattice, Batla Kachori, Bhutte ki kees and the best of north-indian sweets such as malpua, moong daal halwa, rabri, kulfi, kesariya doodh and gulab jamun. Indore is also known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore's 19th-century Holkar dynasty. East is the Indo-Gothic Gandhi Hall and clock tower. The Jain temple Kanch Mandir has a mirrored mosaic interior. Indore is served by Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, about 8 km from the city. It is the busiest airport in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh and also serves as a hub for international cargo. The Indore Junction is an A-1 grade railway station with a revenue of more than Rs. 50 crore. The City Railway Division comes under Ratlam Division of the Western Railways.The Central Museum is filled with medieval Hindu and Jain sculptures. Chokhi Dhani, a re-creation of a Rajasthani village, offers traditional food, plus activities like camel rides and puppet shows. Farther southwest is Patal Pani, a waterfall that roars down from a huge height. Indore has 1 railway station - Indore (INDB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.