Hide Fare
Show Fare

Indore to Dahod train seat availability & fare

Thu, May 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Indore Pune Express
22944


INDB


DHD
05:03
M - W T F - S
--
PQWL3/WL3
63%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL10/WL9
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL46/WL21
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Avantika SF Express
12962


INDB


DHD
04:56
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Indore Bandra Terminus Weekly Summer Special
09024


INDB


DHD
05:18
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore Pune Express (via Panvel)
19312


INDB


DHD
05:08
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express
19332


INDB


DHD
04:43
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Shanti Express
19310


INDB


DHD
05:05
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question

Indore to Dahod train time table

Avantika SF Express (12962) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Dahod station (DHD) at taking a total of 4 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 290 kms. Shanti Express (19310) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Dahod station (DHD) at taking a total of 5 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 290 kms. Indore Pune Express (via Panvel) (19312) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Dahod station (DHD) at taking a total of 5 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 290 kms. Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express (19332) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Dahod station (DHD) at taking a total of 4 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 290 kms. Indore Pune Express (22944) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Dahod station (DHD) at taking a total of 5 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 290 kms.

Indore to Dahod train Seat Availability

In Shanti Express (19310), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL6/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL6/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL37/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Indore Pune Express (22944), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL51/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Dahod train Fare

Fare for trains from Indore to Dahod is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 100 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Indore to Dahod Shanti Express 19310

Indore to Dahod Shanti Express (19310) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Dahod station (DHD) at . Indore to Dahod train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.100 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train. In Shanti Express (19310), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL6/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL6/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL37/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Dahod Indore Pune Express 22944

Indore to Dahod Indore Pune Express (22944) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Dahod station (DHD) at . Indore to Dahod train fare is Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In Indore Pune Express (22944), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL51/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Indore to Dahod Avantika SF Express 12962

Indore to Dahod Avantika SF Express (12962) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Dahod station (DHD) at . Indore to Dahod train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train.

Indore to Dahod Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express 19332

Indore to Dahod Indore Kochuveli Weekly Express (19332) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Dahod station (DHD) at . Indore to Dahod train fare is Rs.100 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train.

Indore to Dahod Indore Pune Express (via Panvel) 19312

Indore to Dahod Indore Pune Express (via Panvel) (19312) departs from Indore station (INDB) at and arrives Dahod station (DHD) at . Indore to Dahod train fare is Rs.100 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train.

About Indore

Indore, selected as the cleanest city in India in 2017, is a city in Madhya Pradesh. It is known as commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. Indore, the city of foodies, offers variety of chats and the wide range of street foods that is enough for a mouthgasm for anyone. Sarafa Bazar which opens at 9pm is a must visit place. Some unique but tasty food items served here are Garadu, Khopra Pattice, Batla Kachori, Bhutte ki kees and the best of north-indian sweets such as malpua, moong daal halwa, rabri, kulfi, kesariya doodh and gulab jamun. Indore is also known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore's 19th-century Holkar dynasty. East is the Indo-Gothic Gandhi Hall and clock tower. The Jain temple Kanch Mandir has a mirrored mosaic interior. Indore is served by Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, about 8 km from the city. It is the busiest airport in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh and also serves as a hub for international cargo. The Indore Junction is an A-1 grade railway station with a revenue of more than Rs. 50 crore. The City Railway Division comes under Ratlam Division of the Western Railways.The Central Museum is filled with medieval Hindu and Jain sculptures. Chokhi Dhani, a re-creation of a Rajasthani village, offers traditional food, plus activities like camel rides and puppet shows. Farther southwest is Patal Pani, a waterfall that roars down from a huge height. Indore has 1 railway station - Indore (INDB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.