No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Indargarh to Khandip can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Indargarh to Khandip is Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Indargarh to Khandip is Kota Jn. Yamuna Bridge Agra Passenger (UnReserved) (59813) which travels a distance of 127 kms in just 3 hrs 12 mints. The slowest train from Indargarh to Khandip is Haldighati Passenger (59811) which travels a distance of 127 kms in 3 hrs 27 mints. The most punctual train from Indargarh to Khandip is Ratlam Mathura MEMU (69155) which reaches Khandip with an average delay of just 9 mints. The most delayed train from Indargarh to Khandip is Kota Jn. Yamuna Bridge Agra Passenger (UnReserved) (59813) which reaches Khandip with an average delay of over 26 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.