Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Hyderabad to Ramgundam - Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12707).
Hyderabad to Ramgundam Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12707) departs from Kacheguda station (KCG) at and arrives Ramgundam station (RDM) at . Hyderabad to Ramgundam sampark-kranti fare is Rs.420 in Chair Car, Rs.100 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.200 in Sleeper for this train. In Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12707), seat availability status is RLWL/AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 8 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is CLASS NOT EXIST in Chair Car (CC) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL64/WL29 in Sleeper (SL) with 89% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.