Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Huzur Sahib Nanded to Amritsar - Sachkhand COVID 19 Special (02715).
Huzur Sahib Nanded to Amritsar Sachkhand COVID 19 Special (02715) departs from Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at and arrives Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at . This train has 38 stoppages. Huzur Sahib Nanded to Amritsar covid fare is Rs.2095 in Third AC, Rs.805 in Sleeper, Rs.3030 in Second AC and Rs.495 in Second Seater for this train. In Sachkhand COVID 19 Special (02715), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 16 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 207 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 378 in Sleeper (SL) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 52 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.